• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser825

Hahaha, I will find a place to munch every barb than come and fight C*M. It will be a fun time for all :D

DeletedUser

*sigh* remind me what world you currently play on, I find I have a sudden itch to go play that world for a bit. ;)
Us12... but your options to fight me are HUG, dunno how you feel about that.

Oh... and I guess kiki's tribe....

DeletedUser825

Southeast has to many C*M villas. The moment I go there I will be annihilated by the people in the area.

DeletedUser

This world needs more contending tribes :(

cant we drop the tribe member limit on W16 or so to like 40-50 so we dont have this probelm anymore

DeletedUser

Southeast has to many C*M villas. The moment I go there I will be annihilated by the people in the area.

To be honest if I had to pick a spot to relocate too if I was fighting C*M I would pick northwest, because A.A=food.
Other than that northeast looks good, but then you have L.Q and I want to say they'll most likely jump on anything that isn't blue or teal or purple right now simply from the lack of other options.
The east may look inviting to some, but that area has large blank spots for a reason, the C*M over there simply beat players into inactivity after nobling their mains rather than just noble them out as they wanted plenty of farming space, and they are a highly active and vicious group over there.

DeletedUser

cant we drop the tribe member limit on W16 or so to like 40-50 so we dont have this probelm anymore

I like the idea of lowering the member limit, till you get to endgame and all 40 players have to noble 2k villages each just to win the world. and that's with the stupid idea that nobody will go inactive in a tribe of 40 members, because if anyone did, that just makes the endgame longer and more boring for those that remain.

This world needs more contending tribes :(

I also agree, but we recently learned it's just C*M vs The World vs SoF (maybe) I prefer anarchy myself, everyone is red and it's just a feeding frenzy!
This whole time I thought everyone was fighting everyone then I actually started paying attention to the other borders aside from C*M ones and noticed none of the other borders change (except for the mergers), which made me sad because I thought we were all having a huge war fun fest. :(

DeletedUser825

Yeah, I am trying to figure out a good area. I know lots of people all over US13. Some are more willing to help me than others :D

DeletedUser

I like the idea of lowering the member limit, till you get to endgame and all 40 players have to noble 2k villages each just to win the world. and that's with the stupid idea that nobody will go inactive in a tribe of 40 members, because if anyone did, that just makes the endgame longer and more boring for those that remain.

I also agree, but we recently learned it's just C*M vs The World vs SoF (maybe) I prefer anarchy myself, everyone is red and it's just a feeding frenzy!
This whole time I thought everyone was fighting everyone then I actually started paying attention to the other borders aside from C*M ones and noticed none of the other borders change (except for the mergers), which made me sad because I thought we were all having a huge war fun fest. :(
Back tot eh CrC, i think if CrC and TLI woulda stayed separate this world woulda been WAAAY more intersting and i do think the villa number themselves may be much lower just because it would be more spread out among the top ten tribes and there would be fighting, lots of it hopefully. (but that does lead to anouther idea i had a no barb world. THAT would be interesting)

DeletedUser

(but that does lead to anouther idea i had a no barb world. THAT would be interesting)

No barb world sounds long and arduous, to me.
I mean it also sounds interesting but growing would just be...meh.

DeletedUser

No barb world sounds long and arduous, to me.
I mean it also sounds interesting but growing would just be...meh.
You know who would grow, the fighters and the warriors, the beginning would be way more intersting. cause idk about you but i normally attack 1st! cause when i talk i get all huggy and feel bad

DeletedUser

You know who would grow, the fighters and the warriors, the beginning would be way more intersting. cause idk about you but i normally attack 1st! cause when i talk i get all huggy and feel bad

I don't get huggy or feely when I talk, but I do attack first, my growth in the beginning of this world was crap because I joined AWE and they wouldn't let me attack anything except CRC which was days away in the core for me...and you know I'm not stupid so...I left AWE and joined CRC who lets me attack everyone :D.
So I get where you're coming from, but making troops would be slow wouldn't it? without barbs to farm you would lose the ability to make the troops quick enough to do much, and what happens if someone goes inactive and never grows? Do you just noble that 300 point village as it's your only option?
But I'm a tough critic. hahaha

DeletedUser

they would have to buff the Resource buildings a bit, and i think the barracks as 2-4 weeks to build a nuke is ridiculous we should be doing ops every weekend! but yeah if thats what it took. to get that 2nd villa and grow, until you reach larger peeps.

Would also lead to less villas needed to win the world as barbs are about 1/2-3/4ths of the villa count i feel like

DeletedUser

I like the idea of lower member limit in the first 2-3 months maybe 25 members, then it slowly increases as the progression of the world increases.
That way by the time you reach endgame and 75% of the world has gone inactive you don't have something like 5 tribes with maybe 40 players active combined. Simply because everyone else went inactive out of boredom of nobling all the inactive players on the server (which is ironic yes)

DeletedUser835

xP You may be right. From what I can tell from all the mails I've been in, nobody is concerned about anything but C*M. That and laughing at SOF for fighting with defensive units, but that's a different story.

Ice as in IceDragon?

The whole US7 AOD crew.

And prince you listed everything all the other tribes have done vs C*M but you forgot to mention how LQ has taken 170 C*M villages in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.