• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Agreed, however I don't think anybody WOULD ally with C*M even if we wanted it hahaha.
And yes I've read up on EEK, I've read most of the forum here and the EN forum, that's how I knew who you were and that you were worth taking seriously, I'm still making a name for myself here, not quite having the notoriety yet.
We are smart enough to not keep using the same name... *glares at TLI*

Tokano

Not a Mod
Agreed, however I don't think anybody WOULD ally with C*M even if we wanted it hahaha.
And yes I've read up on EEK, I've read most of the forum here and the EN forum, that's how I knew who you were and that you were worth taking seriously, I'm still making a name for myself here, not quite having the notoriety yet.
Lol, oh god. You remember me from EN? I only ever posted once on the forums over there and it was just to ask the guy to post his Fishcake story on these forums. It was either Yato or Priya, but one of them actually sent in a ticket asking where their Fishcake went. I was crying so hard from laughing.

DeletedUser

Lol, oh god. You remember me from EN?

There was a time when I had WAY too much free time on my hands, and when I game and have free time I research and learn as much as I can so I know who to look out for and which names carry weight.
That's part of the reason I was/am rooting for LOL, because of Ice, EZ and sly.

Tokano

Not a Mod
That's part of the reason I was/am rooting for LOL, because of Ice, EZ and sly.
Lady Hawk is there too. xP She was a previous Forum Mod when I was on the team, and has been a long time friend of mine since US1 as well. Fabled Oblivion is from US1 as well, he was big in US5 I think.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Trust me, Lady Hawk and her dogs are unforgettable. Their nails are constantly hitting the floor in the background when we talk.
Fabled has always been quiet. I don't think we ever spoke much, but I remember seeing him EVERYWHERE. It didn't matter what world I was on or who I was talking to, Fabled was there.

DeletedUser1949

Btw, the whole Marauder TDL situation seems to be resolving nicely...ha....ha....;)

DeletedUser835

Btw, the whole Marauder TDL situation seems to be resolving nicely...ha....ha....;)

Been 4 days since I said he'd be a meat-shield for a week, my powers of prediction are uncanny.

Also maybe worth adding that the current alliances in this world are for the purposes of killing C*M afaik.

Ngl, after the whole US7 scene I have no love for Ice and crew, but we all have a bigger enemy at the moment, and I don't speak for my tribe diplomatically.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Also maybe worth adding that the current alliances in this world are for the purposes of killing C*M afaik.
xP You may be right. From what I can tell from all the mails I've been in, nobody is concerned about anything but C*M. That and laughing at SOF for fighting with defensive units, but that's a different story.

Ngl, after the whole US7 scene I have no love for Ice and crew
Ice as in IceDragon?

DeletedUser

I still don't consider that a valid strategy, over half of the tribes likely in that alliance/coalition/union aren't even fighting C*M, they are just sitting there.
and while you may be thinking "Well they aren't attacking us so we're good." you're wrong, only one tribe can win a world, every player not in your tribe is against you and every other tribe is working against you either directly (seems to be only C*M) or indirectly (the rest of the world), and I'm saying this to all tribes in this "alliance/coalition/union" (whatever else it could be called).

When you have only one target, your members have only one direction in which they can grow, and as soon as they reach a point where they can't grow in that direction (usually from running into an actual active member) they get stumped, much like LOL did early on, they wanted to focus on just TIB CRC TLI, but then they got blocked and pushed back, but never turned their attention to all the fresh meat behind them and beside them.
Resulting in their current predicament of not being in the top 5 any longer.

AWE wanted a world wide coalition against CRC and forced their members to only attack CRC, their members got blocked, couldn't grow and either left the tribe out of frustration or quit.
WAL same thing as AWE.
I don't rightly know what happened to TIB before the end, but I think they only wanted to focus on LOL, which made the rest of their members do what SoF is doing and eating barbs.
Which leads me to SoF, their members are being told to focus on C*M, problem is they Hugged too much early on, so (the majority, not all) their members don't know how to fight because all they did while hugging was noble barbs, and now we start pushing in and we end up with the stuff we saw in the other thread.
A.A, is rising in villages at a large extent, but not many of their members are even near C*M (which seems to be the only tribe they're fighting) so I can say for sure that WE haven't lost anywhere near that many villages to them, which means they gained them from somewhere, and if not C*M (their only growth option) it must be barbs...again.

All in all, I hate coalitions and alliances that require everyone to focus on one target, it ends up making the majority of players NOT on the front line mad and bored, and hampers anyone from any other options to grow except to noble barbs, which in turn encourages barbmunching (not that barbmunchers need any encouragement). In the end with the rule against merging now implemented, having an ally till the end is pointless you're just helping your future enemy grow.

Sorry for the wall of chat lol.

DeletedUser

map_www_us13_9545f4b367ff574daa0e2eae81e9248a_14673074012013.png
I added GF for funzies.
I think this map is a lot more with the options to grow in every direction (excluding southeast cause...yeah been there done that.), than a bunch of teal or purple all over the map, I mean this map just makes you all tingly.
Any tribe not here either hasn't declared war on us or we forgot to make them red in acknowledgement. haha

Tokano

Not a Mod
map_www_us13_9545f4b367ff574daa0e2eae81e9248a_14673074012013.png
I added GF for funzies.
I think this map is a lot more with the options to grow in every direction (excluding southeast cause...yeah been there done that.), than a bunch of teal or purple all over the map, I mean this map just makes you all tingly.
Any tribe not here either hasn't declared war on us or we forgot to make them red in acknowledgement. haha
Not Enough Red/10 - Too much hugging. Needs more war.

DeletedUser825

I still have villages? :eek: I thought they had taken them all already, well it looks like I can try and survive.

DeletedUser

I still have villages?

Yeah!

I thought they had taken them all already

To be honest, even after being attacked by you, and not trying to kick you while you're down, BUT nobody really seems interested in doing anything big about you, I even encouraged it sadly :(.

well it looks like I can try and survive.

If you started barbmunching on a massive level and weren't such a morale killer maybe someone will do something about you ;).

DeletedUser825

Haha thanks for that Alucard :D I can't tell if you were trying to beat me down verbally or encouraging me. My remaining villas are scattered unfortunately, so I don't even know where I would go.

DeletedUser

Haha thanks for that Alucard :D I can't tell if you were trying to beat me down verbally or encouraging me.

Hahaha Both?
But seriously you know me I love a challenge and the more people fighting makes the world more fun for me, so if you quit the world, or stay and fight either way, good luck.

DeletedUser825

I plan to fight now that I know I have a few villas left. Let's see if anyone will offer a nice position for me, because finding one will not be easy. Perhaps I should go to the Southeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.