• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

That loser up there (Treason) always gets me riled up...but he is a garbage player and I'm not going down that long flight of stairs to communicate with him on his level. When gets his weight up a bit, I might take what he says half serious. He is like a treasure troll though. I have read almost all his posts. He goes in every world, sucks, and then claims everyone else is garbage. But you get those type of people in every game.

In all seriousness, I don't even care. We are doing work. We have some good and fun fights on our hands. To each their own. We are going to play to win however we decide to do it. However anyone wants to stop us is cool as well . AND we have seen some amusing tactics that work in their own rights.
I can not agree with you more! I agree with EVERYTHING you said, you posted this a long time ago, but I just saw it :D

DeletedUser1949

I'm not sure who this Tokano fella is, but since the tribe has changed their name, I imagine he is really running things over there now or playing a large role in LoL. This, I will say is probably good news for LoL, because in my limited knowledge of slydawwg, he doesn't seem to make decisions well enough to be a leader.

DeletedUser

I will say is probably good news for LoL, because in my limited knowledge of slydawwg, he doesn't seem to make decisions well enough to be a leader.

Wait I thought Pierceee or atlantis 1 was their leader? As I was fairly certain slydawgg went inactive? Though I agree that Tokano will likely bring about some interesting change.

DeletedUser835

I can not agree with you more! I agree with EVERYTHING you said, you posted this a long time ago, but I just saw it :D

Didn't you get rimmed already on US13? Head back on over and give the noobs in your MRT a pep talk before they desert you, you neckbeard.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ahahaha. Maybe I'll join C*M, I love the "...There is a something near me that isn't red. Declare war on them." way of playing. It's infinitely more interesting.

It may interest you to know, Prince and Iks, that I have absolutely no power or say in the way the tribe is run.^^ After disappearing off the face of the Earth for 11 months, my friends that still play decided to name the tribe after me. It's not actually MY tribe. I logged into Skype two days ago and was told about the tribe being named after me on US13 and I thought to myself "I have to join." and so, here I am.

DeletedUser

I love the "...There is a something near me that isn't red. Declare war on them." way of playing. It's infinitely more interesting.

We have a sea of red around us, and a leader who has no problem adding to that sea of red upon request, so yeah it's infinitely more interesting. Nobody can join C*M and stay if they are scared of a fight, though a few idiots have talked big and joined acting like they weren't scared only to go inactive on us in the past.

Ahahaha. Maybe I'll join C*M

We have been known to take in players who start very late and want to try and catch up to fight the world, and our motto is "Blood makes the grass grow, we make the blood flow!" so we enjoy our sea of red, but I'm guess that's a hint that LOL doesn't quite share your view on "who's that and why are they not red yet?".

that I have absolutely no power or say in the way the tribe is run.
That sucks, would have been better in my opinion if we had another "war the world" tribe on our hands, I think L.Q may be the closest second to us on that but I can't say for sure.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol, that's how I ran EEK on US1, that's how DC ran EEK on US2, that's how EEK was run on almost every world till I quit. War everyone. This world? I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I'm not in a leadership position, so it's not really my place to say what they should be doing. Maybe they have plans, maybe they're just winging it. Who knows. xP

Well, LOL only has two allies and a NAP and both are pretty far away from me. All I have are C*M players near me, which I'm cool with. By the looks of them, they won't be able to do much to me once I get going. The low morale for them will be a bitch to overcome. Although, if you guys want to coordinate something, my main village is at 703|496, my second village will be at 704|497. My BP runs out the day after tomorrow. >:D Do something about it before I do something about the C*M in my province and the provinces next to me.

I'm actually a little relived I don't have to run the tribe this time. After all the puppeteering, lying, backstabbing, and "diplomacy" in US1, I'm pretty happy to sit back and let the others try their hands at it. I'm too far away for their wars, so I'll make a few of my own out here in the far East side of the map.

DeletedUser

Lol, that's how I ran EEK on US1, that's how DC ran EEK on US2, that's how EEK was run on almost every world till I quit.

To an extend, i refused to turn on our close allies, cuz if you remember thats what made world 1 so... bad for us, SHH and APO's lack of loyalty for any allies but themselves, sadly we crushed the world with that... XD

Tokano

Not a Mod
To an extend, i refused to turn on our close allies, cuz if you remember thats what made world 1 so... bad for us, SHH and APO's lack of loyalty for any allies but themselves, sadly we crushed the world with that... XD
Well, I wouldn't say US1 was bad for "us", it was bad for you. You were up there in the North doing... Whatever it was that you did, and all the sudden, one after the other, tribes turned on us. MTab and Froggie had a ball though. xP

Let us not forget about Ice's little island in the South of the map and my small island over in the East. Then Quinn's small island in the West which turned into a full-sized continent spanning almost the entire West.

But, back to the topic of LOL...
I think with there being renewed interest in the world, we'll pick back up. I wouldn't count us completely out yet.

DeletedUser

Honeslty, techincly nobody is outa the running. i mean even those 1 man tribes can still win XD

Tokano

Not a Mod
Ahaha. Good luck with that.
Fun thought though. The Team would have almost as bad a time with that as I had with the US5 launch.

DeletedUser

Although, if you guys want to coordinate something, my main village is at 703|496, my second village will be at 704|497. My BP runs out the day after tomorrow. >:D Do something about it before I do something about the C*M in my province and the provinces next to me.

I'll let those players know about the coming storm, hahaha.

I'm not in a leadership position, so it's not really my place to say what they should be doing. Maybe they have plans, maybe they're just winging it. Who knows.

Agreed, let the politicians handle the diplomacy, I'm just here to add witty commentary and kill things.

Well, LOL only has two allies and a NAP and both are pretty far away from me.

Two is more than I would like, NAP isn't great either, but it's not the end of the world I suppose to have allied tribes or an NAP, I wouldn't ally or NAP with any of the top 5 though. That's just stupid at this point in the game when they are your direct opposition whether anyone thinks they are or not, if they aren't in your tribe they are against you.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I'll let those players know about the coming storm, hahaha.

Agreed, let the politicians handle the diplomacy, I'm just here to add witty commentary and kill things.

Two is more than I would like, NAP isn't great either, but it's not the end of the world I suppose to have allied tribes or an NAP, I wouldn't ally or NAP with any of the top 5 though. That's just stupid at this point in the game when they are your direct opposition whether anyone thinks they are or not, if they aren't in your tribe they are against you.
xP Genuinely, let them know. Please, have them plan an OP to take me out.

Yeah... I'm alright at the politics part when I need to be, but I'd much rather just get weeks of mistrust and arguing out of the way and just war them instead. It cuts out a lot of tantrums and angry messages. I mean, you heard what US1 was like for EEK. Just a sea of red... With the exception of April Fools day when I allied everyone just to irritate MTab and Froggie. But with such a long absence from the game and starting the world so late, the politics of this world are beyond me. I don't know any of the major upsets that have happened in the world, none of the scandals, none of the leaders, etc... So all I've done is grow my army, hit a spiked barb, and rebuild my communication network.

Haha, even one ally is more than I want however, there are times where it is necessary. If you're working together against an enemy in a war and they have a better position that you on a certain front, you don't want them to ally with the enemy and work to take you out instead if some of your members are as inept as Vinoster from SOF.

DeletedUser

Haha, even one ally is more than I want however, there are times where it is necessary. If you're working together against an enemy in a war and they have a better position that you on a certain front, you don't want them to ally with the enemy and work to take you out instead if some of your members are as inept as Vinoster from SOF.
Agreed, however I don't think anybody WOULD ally with C*M even if we wanted it hahaha.
And yes I've read up on EEK, I've read most of the forum here and the EN forum, that's how I knew who you were and that you were worth taking seriously, I'm still making a name for myself here, not quite having the notoriety yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.