• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2770

That's an interesting recruitment wonder how long until that "player" is internalized

DeletedUser2735

He is a friend of someone in the tribe, completly new to the game so need to learn him how to play as i understood it;)
But if you dont mind us recruiting a few more, you do know we only have about 50% of our normal premade at this world. But it would be a bit sad to drop out of the compitition if we suddenly went to 60-70 members.
And yes i do understand you didnt drop to 35 members again, it would actually have taken away all the free juicy villas you have nobled. and WIN would have been wiped out of the world.
PS. I love whining when a "superior" tribe need to spend thousands of dollars and recruit/recycle most of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2741

mmmm and then you see barbarian size.
Barbarian size in N-W.jpg
barbarian size in N-E.jpg
Barbarian Size in S-W.jpg
barbarian size in S-E.jpg

DeletedUser2741

no wonder you need ''friends'' to teach. barbs dont grow around you ;)

DeletedUser2741

and then if every body would have been doing what you want it was easy win for sure :p

DeletedUser2735

Dont ask me, i dont farm the small barbs. I mainly farm in your area. its where i get full hauls because someone is to lazy or spend to much time handling all the zombie accounts

DeletedUser2741

yeah we saw you expand in our area to farm

so others have zombie? yours are friend ?

DeletedUser2174

"Friend". Have to put it in quotations. Even more so since it's a "friend" of a "friend". In other words, just another account to run resources

DeletedUser2770

This guy lol farms our area...
yet his barbs haven't grown..
that response seems scripted..

DeletedUser2735

yes sure its hard to farm more then you guys. 2-3 runs daily from each villa is enough to get thief of the day

DeletedUser2741

yeah farming 80 of his own villa plus farming and building for his ''friends'' in need of teaching must be a full time job.
unless following the script makes it easier for sure

DeletedUser2174

Has to be, otherwise he wouldn't have any time to be chatting on here.

DeletedUser2741

2-3 times a day ouff thats a lot of click.50 x3 x 80 = mmm 12000 click per day on your account alone
guy must have a military routine to select 12000 different target

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2735

I dont farm for others. stopped with it several years ago
And i dont need to send 50 from each villa when others dont farm

DeletedUser2770

Maybe you should ask the mods to look into why your barbs wont grow. Has to suck sending your farm runs all the way across the map