• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 9.JPG Top 5 BP Tribes 6.JPG
map_www_us13_93ab9125b1318601ee7e830b4e115883_14609191864602.png

DeletedUser

I know this last update was very recent but the one after it is going to look a lot different.

DeletedUser1607

The Crimson Mafia is very strong at the moment. I'm quite new to the game so I wonder how the worlds usually ends up. Will Crimson Mafia destroy us all or how does it usually work?

DeletedUser

This is my first world, but from what I've read on the forum here and on the EN forum, you never know what will happen, Top tribes can go from being number one to knocked out of the rankings completely by the end of the world.

We're a strong tribe at the moment mostly because we love war, we enjoy it and actively look for things to attack nonstop, my fellow members and I often complain when we can't find anything to attack near us, which causes us to start expanding further out.

But again from what I've read and research I've done on past worlds, anything can happen, this world is still newish and no where near done.:)

DeletedUser

oh huh they were like 7-8th like a week ago didnt even realize they had finally broke the top 10. Perhaps i should pay more attention. but i guess 20ish members would do that.

congrats to the A&C on the break thou

DeletedUser

Top 5 Tribes 11.JPG
map_www_us13_3f8b81f8d630b2d2e0ae69b73ca3bc3f_14617855532444.png
Top 5 BP Tribes 8.JPG
map_www_us13_b9f458a2bac16c49c2d042e1b34c2ad6_14617859712729.png

Looks like A&C dropped back down to 7th, and A.A gained some members and hopped up to 4th from I don't know where lol (I tend to not keep up with tribes who aren't in the top 5)

C*M not going to say anything about this one to avoid being accused of personal bias. Though I will say a lot of players (Not in C*M) seem to be spiking barbs around us and nobling barbs...A lot of barbs...

TIB seems to be continuing to rise in points. Their BP doesn't seem to be rising with the points as much as you would think though...

LOL is managing to still stand strong against whoever they're fighting. (I think it's TIB maybe? Honestly not sure on this one) They are on the opposite side of the map from me so I have no dealings with them personally, though they have some well known forum members over there. They are holding on to their territory quite well actually and don't seem to be losing much ground.

A.A came out of nowhere for me lol, their OBP to DBP is ok. They seem to have all of their tribe rules plastered on their profile for some reason and actually requires you to scroll on it to read all of it, they seem to be sticking to their turf though which is good if they plan to be around for long.

AWE...*sigh* I've seen a few good players waste their time here, remaining to stay stagnant and not growing past 2-3 villages because their only option is to try and noble C*M villages or barbs as they have nothing else around other than allies and NAP's. They do seem to be dying off however slowly but surely, they finally started kicking their inactives after some leadership changes, but I don't see them coming back from the damage that their old leadership did. They have no territory and are all over the map, this was caused by their old leadership who recruited everything with points, often looking through the rankings instead of looking where a player was on the map.

GaB this is a group of three players from SoA and one player from CRC who went rouge and joined their tribe and went inactive giving the leader of GaB his coop (So four total but only three active?) they left SoA after SoA merged into TIB. They have one good player and a couple who ride his coattails. I'm not entirely sure that all three are active, as I'm partly convinced that it's one MAYBE two active players with coops. The leader however is aggressive and active and is the obvious reason for why they are on the map when it comes to OBP (The old CRC members inactive account is the other reason) as the other two members are not impressive when it comes to BP.

DeletedUser

Just to be clear all opinions stated above are in fact just that, opinions of an individual and not the spoken word of an entire group.
And as opinions I expect nobody to take these things said as fact lol.
Just wanted to say all of that before someone shows up saying their group isn't like how I said or something of the sort and how I lied. Just my opinions not fact, and my opinions based on things I see while playing the game.

DeletedUser

i do have to say i enjoy the commentary but i feel like the other guys see this world as done already

DeletedUser

Alot of people said that about nao on 11 and than half their tribe quit cuz it wasn't fun

DeletedUser

Lots of world left.
oh i know but its just so dead here theres no debating right now. i mean i feel like theres a few tribes that are under the top 10 that i think are going to turn this world upside down.

Also as i see the world C*M and TiB getting to many players and see them dying off, honestly i dont see them surviving the world.

DeletedUser

i mean i feel like theres a few tribes that are under the top 10 that i think are going to turn this world upside down.
This statement is contradictory to this other statement.
i do have to say i enjoy the commentary but i feel like the other guys see this world as done already
and this next one just adds further confusion lol
Also as i see the world C*M and TiB getting to many players and see them dying off, honestly i dont see them surviving the world.
I'm just not sure if you think the world is dead or going to turn upside down or what lol:p

Also can't find you in game? what name are you using in game?

DeletedUser

if you notice i said other people not me people :D

personally i think this world has lot of changes to undergo yet

Status
Not open for further replies.