• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser

Funny, As i happen to dodge 30% and kill your nukes 68% of the time.

DeletedUser1976

Oh lord. I'm gonna place my bet on CND, assuming those weren't cherry picked examples. :p If those are the average attacks sent by HUG... They have no hope.
My bet is on me. I got 1 million bashpoints and 1 300k villa.

DeletedUser1976

Dude are you trying to troll and do you believe your own cool aid? XD
I fed my tribe has a good chance :) we can do it. We are currently 2nd in Juval. So using our experience from Juval, we have good chance to win!

DeletedUser685

CND has officially declared war against HUG and all of HUG's baby tribes. The outcome of this war will determine who wins this world. I wish all best of luck.

To correct this - CND has not declared war on anyone except HUG. We have been at war with a couple of other tribes for a bit, but HUG is the only recent change in our war status.

DeletedUser1487

Please post. I'm sitting on 7 cities completely full of D and more getting there.
If you want reports, just ask catpounce for them, but you shouldn't need to ask since they are reports of YOU getting attacked.

DeletedUser

I fed my tribe has a good chance :) we can do it. We are currently 2nd in Juval. So using our experience from Juval, we have good chance to win!
Aye, but don't come to the forum to spam your name everywhere, will attract the attention of people who aren't new... and juval is... us10? Not many people will hold value to experience from that specific world.

DeletedUser1487

To correct this - CND has not declared war on anyone except HUG. We have been at war with a couple of other tribes for a bit, but HUG is the only recent change in our war status.
True, but two notes for that-
1: The winner will be so large compared to the rest of the world that you will be extremely high in domination scores. So large you can fight any tribe and win within the week. And that is for either tribe if HUG or CND wins.
2. There was no need for a declaration since everyone already knew what was going on the moment TLI merged into CND. That move was so obvious it gave us a week to prepare.

DeletedUser1976

Aye, but don't come to the forum to spam your name everywhere, will attract the attention of people who aren't new... and juval is... us10? Not many people will hold value to experience from that specific world.
Why?! D: just because we are smashed.

DeletedUser

Man... Those are tough to look at. I think what Tfox meant was Cat was good at sending attacks, not necessarily good at clearing the villages. :p
Right... After dropping near $20,000 USD on W15, you'd think he'd at least learn how to attack someone...

DeletedUser835

Not talking trash but why does it seem like TLI merges with another tribe on every server?

Also Tfox, if you call recruiting every single player that looks semi-active "Hand picking" them then I think you might be confused.

DeletedUser1976

Not talking trash but why does it seem like TLI merges with another tribe on every server?

Also Tfox, if you call recruiting every single player that looks semi-active "Hand picking" them then I think you might be confused.
All part of the plan.

DeletedUser

HUG and CND teamed up to fight TLI. It was 300+ members to a single 80. Not including all of HUG and CND's "Baby Tribes." We had merged with CND to fight HUG. HUG has been barb munching faster than any other tribe I have ever seen..