• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

CND Has Officially Declared War

DeletedUser835

Yeah I don't really understand these HUG like tribes that are popping up on every worlds, I feel like I have a better chance of winning with a well coordinated group of 50-80 members than 200+ members who might be good players individually but are in disarray.

DeletedUser1976

HUG and CND teamed up to fight TLI. It was 300+ members to a single 80. Not including all of HUG and CND's "Baby Tribes." We had merged with CND to fight HUG. HUG has been barb munching faster than any other tribe I have ever seen..
CnD has allies beside HUG? Mindblown.

DeletedUser1976

Yeah I don't really understand these HUG like tribes that are popping up on every worlds, I feel like I have a better chance of winning with a well coordinated group of 50-80 members than 200+ members who might be good players individually but are in disarray.
No. No. It is the one manages their resources the best and play it smart.

DeletedUser1976

Wow what an insightful and elaborate analysis of your winning strategy, tell us more.
First, you need crowns. Wars are determined on who spent the most crowns. :D I have no strategy :D

DeletedUser835

Ultimately what wins a server is teamwork, trust, and the mathematical possibility of winning. Not crowns or individual players.

DeletedUser1487

I think he wasn't even referring to WTF the tribe, but he meant WTF as the abbreviation.

HUG seems to be doing really well though right now. Apparently my so called "recruit as many players as I could" method is showing I recruited lots of actual good players. And coldog, there is a battle outside of your area. So any players in your area don't make up HUG. So if cat has trouble taking you out, don't assume the rest of CND will be fine. Like I said before, I picked out each member, now not all members were by my hand of course. But just remember that CND is not as good as you. So players will quit on both sides, players will be nobled on both sides, but right now, I'm not worried about how many of cat's nukes fail. Cause I know there is no end of troops on cat's side. I've seen plenty reports of cat's hefty nukes clearing you and your CND friends in that province.

DeletedUser1487

...says the person who willingly merged into a MRT tribe.