• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser773

What the hell smurks???

I take ONE village in one of your provinces. ONE, kill a few of your nukes, and boom, you give up and quit.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR MEMBERS NEED TO STOP QUITTING WHEN I ATTACK THEM!!!!

I hate taking goddamn inactive villages.

Also, HB1 is definitely in the negative. Our active players are holding pretty steady, but Rango lost half his villages to FVN when he went inactive, Chronicxd (the guy ibra was talking about) jumped ship along with Truestelf and komodo1000 the moment they had 1 incoming attack (didn't even wait for me to support them... ugh). Polonova got pretty much wrecked and bailed.

That said, by the numbers we're still waaaaay ahead vs TFE. We've lost Polonova to them and they've lost mikesfungame, merksquad, Exuviae and now Werewolfman.

Overall we've taken the brunt of the nukes from TFE and RMT and I have to say, I'm proud as hell of my players. They've all hung tough and even taken villages during worst circumstances.

Also, 90% of our red inactives just have 2-3 villages left. I keep them in tribe so I can tell if someone is using their villages to enter our provinces (gives the little ax icon)
Polonova has not bailed or been taken, by anyone He is meditating in a Quiet and peaceful place, awaiting his metamorphesis. I call him "Pheonix" his place is with Kymeria, now and we do not wish to rule the world, just live in it...

DeletedUser734

Kymeria, I once told you that you were safe because you were so small that none of the big tribes cared enough about you to wipe you out.

You've rapidly become actually annoying since then. You had better hope that the rest of TFE in the North doesn't quit as quickly as smurks because at this point I'm going to wipe you off the map out of principle.

I don't approve of backstabbers in any game.

DeletedUser773

Kymeria, I once told you that you were safe because you were so small that none of the big tribes cared enough about you to wipe you out.

You've rapidly become actually annoying since then. You had better hope that the rest of TFE in the North doesn't quit as quickly as smurks because at this point I'm going to wipe you off the map out of principle.

I don't approve of backstabbers in any game.
How did I stab you in the Back? your Tribe has always been my arch enemy, Stab in the back,your just upset about something else, Ive done nothing to you, personally, and even if TFE quits, which I doubt much I'm still going to annoy you, because I never liked the Name Hellbound, it doesn't envolk me. I'm going somewhere else but it isn't Hell...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser734

"
king kymeria has written:Welcome Back, Good to hear from you, it has been a bloody week for Everyone and we could sure some assistance, Viktor had almost Killed Goldfishie, I'm glad he did not, I did however tell him if he continued to attack, it would mean war!, I have no intentions of going to war with HellBound, but You were not available for contact. so please forgive me. It was an act of desperation, to save a Member, what I would like, respectfully, that I can secure My tribe from Hellbound, hostilities, even if just untill we see where this is going.

You have always been an honorable, and a man of your word both you and toby, to me, thats means everything. and I want to Help you, and toby, I know how silly that must sound but, I'd like you to trust me. With that, I will get on..

I observed your positions in the south east, I have noticed there is a regrouping of Everyone there, right underneath Werewolfman, UShobo, and a whole lot of TFE, Kymeria has been, pounding on a co-allition, of
character_b470dfb9fa.png
,badnaddy
character_b470dfb9fa.png
, and
character_b470dfb9fa.png
Victor has been sending his Squad, on scouting missions all day, Bellazar has been scouted, Goldfishie aswell. I hope that this does not mean that he is going to attack.

I can't do anyone any good if Im attacked. All of The Tribe has been trying to put pressure on the North in order to secure our positions, and this is including you and toby, My opinion of you both is a high one. what I have come up with is that, if you and toby target Timaoh you Will! take his villas, Timaoh has been fighting the Kymeria and the Allies, for almost three weeks, if you can add that touch of force now it would topple his whole defense, his position would crumble and you and toby can conquer his province,No doubt, Kymeria, have another objective, that concerns securing the defense of our Allies, If I could also suggest ,
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is iching to put RMT into this fight, I am suggesting to focus on the Eastern, positions Held By
character_b470dfb9fa.png
character_b470dfb9fa.png
, and the bulk of the Eastern division of TFE. Only Rmt can have the forces necessary to neutralize The Eastern Division of TFE, whom in my opion are more dangerous than all the other tribes, These TFE are nothing like Mensons TFE, and these guys are nasty.

I know this is long but seriously there is alot, Werewolfman is Far away, Timaoh is within a few hours, and his province would suit for a strategic jumpoff point. to head down south from. and still cover our rears. Thats the East. Then there's the West which I will go on about when and if you wish. but so far our attack has been successful. in haulting Timaoh and his Co-allition from any more gains. But Kymeria is just a hurdle We need Rmt to join the party.

any thoughts?

P.S. I have reports if you need to see them, but I have been directing hundreds of attacks on Timaoh, with the rest of Kymeria and our support there is just as strong. you could really finish this member of TFE, if you wanted.Then you, would have the North uncontested.
"

Doesn't sound like enemies to me.

DeletedUser773

"
king kymeria has written:Welcome Back, Good to hear from you, it has been a bloody week for Everyone and we could sure some assistance, Viktor had almost Killed Goldfishie, I'm glad he did not, I did however tell him if he continued to attack, it would mean war!, I have no intentions of going to war with HellBound, but You were not available for contact. so please forgive me. It was an act of desperation, to save a Member, what I would like, respectfully, that I can secure My tribe from Hellbound, hostilities, even if just untill we see where this is going.

You have always been an honorable, and a man of your word both you and toby, to me, thats means everything. and I want to Help you, and toby, I know how silly that must sound but, I'd like you to trust me. With that, I will get on..

I observed your positions in the south east, I have noticed there is a regrouping of Everyone there, right underneath Werewolfman, UShobo, and a whole lot of TFE, Kymeria has been, pounding on a co-allition, of
character_b470dfb9fa.png
,badnaddy
character_b470dfb9fa.png
, and
character_b470dfb9fa.png
Victor has been sending his Squad, on scouting missions all day, Bellazar has been scouted, Goldfishie aswell. I hope that this does not mean that he is going to attack.

I can't do anyone any good if Im attacked. All of The Tribe has been trying to put pressure on the North in order to secure our positions, and this is including you and toby, My opinion of you both is a high one. what I have come up with is that, if you and toby target Timaoh you Will! take his villas, Timaoh has been fighting the Kymeria and the Allies, for almost three weeks, if you can add that touch of force now it would topple his whole defense, his position would crumble and you and toby can conquer his province,No doubt, Kymeria, have another objective, that concerns securing the defense of our Allies, If I could also suggest ,
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is iching to put RMT into this fight, I am suggesting to focus on the Eastern, positions Held By
character_b470dfb9fa.png
character_b470dfb9fa.png
, and the bulk of the Eastern division of TFE. Only Rmt can have the forces necessary to neutralize The Eastern Division of TFE, whom in my opion are more dangerous than all the other tribes, These TFE are nothing like Mensons TFE, and these guys are nasty.

I know this is long but seriously there is alot, Werewolfman is Far away, Timaoh is within a few hours, and his province would suit for a strategic jumpoff point. to head down south from. and still cover our rears. Thats the East. Then there's the West which I will go on about when and if you wish. but so far our attack has been successful. in haulting Timaoh and his Co-allition from any more gains. But Kymeria is just a hurdle We need Rmt to join the party.

any thoughts?

P.S. I have reports if you need to see them, but I have been directing hundreds of attacks on Timaoh, with the rest of Kymeria and our support there is just as strong. you could really finish this member of TFE, if you wanted.Then you, would have the North uncontested.
"

Doesn't sound like enemies to me.
Oh what big Eyes you have grandma, ...the better to see you with,.. oh what big ears you have the better to hear you,.. oh what big teeth you have,... the better to EAT you. Grandma once told me.. Sometimes you got to sleep with your Enemy...Give em a little Bad advice...and when you know their weak and disoriented, cut their throats....so Bleed Cobr2, Bleed, and remember I did my best to turn the whole world in on you. I already told my Allies what I said to you, so jokes on you and you walked right into this trap...Took the bait Hook Line and sinker..you should be proud not angry, gotta watch out for guys like me...we use our weakness as our strength... Oh'no Please help me protect my Members in the East, Oh what do I got to do, Oh attack The Forgotten Legion, yeah I'll get right on that...Seriously and you bought that...no wonder, TnT Quit,...Tell you something else Werewolfman, was in on it too, he just didn't know How, but I told him...Ha, I am the Honorable, Defiant, and I pulled every string I could to robb you of the one thing in this world you thought you had...Control...so tell away Cobr2, it speak volumes, how gullable you actually are , and how intertwined in this world I am.

DeletedUser773

However, I must admit, I do like you and I'm sorry you have to be the leader of your Tribe, cause you are, a decent guy, Iguess we all are, really. But when your Members in my region, Continually tell me they are going to destroy me...as I watched no less than 5 tribes obliterated going against Hellbound, I knew I had to use a different approach, intelligence...It's all I could do, in order to even the odds, my man..its all about a fair fight...I wish you would understand that..I just wanted a fair fight..and finally I got it..so don't take it to personally, I don't mean you no disrespect, but you said it, your their leader..Maybe if that changed how you feel about Kymeria, would change as well. and I thought this Feed was about RMT vs UPC not Kymeria Vs Hellbound...think about what you are saying...Maybe you should start another Feed. If you want to continue this angle of discussion.

DeletedUser734

This feed is whatever we want it to be. This is part of the war, however tiny a footnote it is. By the way, you were never in danger from us, every tribe we've destroyed attacked us first. Until you attacked beast40 you were called NAP to our players.

But it's fine, you have now made your true nature known, and I will feel no guilt when I remove you from the rim you already call home.

DeletedUser773

Funny you should talk about the true nature of Me, have you considered Viktors true nature or beast true nature, What are you getting at, when did Hellbound care about anyone, do you know why I say "Join or Die" You rim everybody, that doesn't join, My nature, yeah I went up against the most ruthless tribe in Castel Del Monte, I defended My members like a father, I'm one of the most active players you got. I reach to help the weaker, when Goldfishie join Viktor was pounding her last 2 villas, don't give me that I won't care ,jive, you never cared.

The only reason you care now is because I did something .and stood up,It was My Turn to Stand up, To Hellbound, Phalynx Did, Triads Did, KC2, did, serious who other than me.I put mine in. and will continue.

So sympathy, or turn everyone against me, I wouldn't mind it all, but then you deleat what we wrote,what can't take my observation.Don't like what I'm writing. I live for this Cob2 trying to get sympathy, From the Forum, with you history, Top Tribes included. Have no place to say anything but well played...you guys are worst of all. beating me in the head about your feelings got hurt, or I betrayed you, or your going to rim me, gee if I had a dollar, for every time one of hellbounds, infamous members said that to me....

Thats all , any of you ever say when someone stands up, against you. So I heard enough, Even if you rim me, I still know all the leadership,and I still got other worlds. and still had brought this dead forum and world back to life. The only reason we are even talking is because I rekindled a world at war!,This was just, My grand enterence, you think Kymeria, means so much to me I won't leave to join another tribe, your mistaken. This my Friend was just an introduction. Of what Im capable of, With just a couple decent players.

I liked what you did for me, you made me a player in this world, I said it a hundred times Hellbound gave birth to Kymeria, and it will have to be Hellbound that takes Kymeria out...

But that was the old me...The new me says, I'm sick of doing all the Fighting. Ive restored enough fallen Warriors, Players all of you have "rimmed "...(All The Five Topped Tribes,) carlessly rampaging throughout the world, players done gave gone inactive months ago, I know...I wrote em...have you any appreciation for what I have been doing...just to survive...and now my own members conspire against me, you know...it's a battle on all fronts for me, but I won't jump out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire. No! Cobr2, Hate me ,.Like me, it's where it's at right now, but Im pretty sure I'm here to stay...thankyou very much...long live the king

DeletedUser734

The most ruthless tribe in Castel Del Monte?

I just... what? Seriously?

God smurks would be annoyed as hell if he were still here. I'm surprised even Abernon doesn't take a bit of offense to that.

HB1 has never declared war on a tribe that didn't attack us first. Pod, EXA, FLE, TFE, RMT, Phalynx, KC2, KoN, TRI, TLI etc. all attacked us and we defended ourselves and counter-attacked.

I mean, besides LoK I'm pretty sure we qualify as the most peaceful tribe in this world, but whatever. Justify your actions how you will. It appears your own tribe is already gone and you yourself will be gone soon enough.

Your words are the only weapons left to you.

DeletedUser232

The most war-like tribes are probably TFE and RMT. TFE might even be more so than us, honestly, but it's hard to tell. RMT at one point had most of the world red. And we declared on pretty much everyone.

The most peaceful is definitely LOK. And I'd agree with Cobr about them being the second most peaceful.

DeletedUser238

I was going to let things be but i came back for a brief half an hour in game to read a few messages and see what was said about me... narcissistic i know... after reading comments made about me from menson and his little band of friends I've come to the conclusion that they don't deserve to have the north... quite frankly they don't deserve anything at all... i warned menson... All he had to do was let things be. He took what little enjoyment i had left in tribalwars. so without further stalling... the grand finale is about to commence...

Good luck to the world. I am officially out of here.

DeletedUser

kicking everyone, wow such a powerful move that will reshape......shut the hell up and go find a hobby. you threw a tantrum because noone was sad you were gone, you played everyone against each other for your own gain and amusement. I'm okay with you being a little baby and kicking everyone if it means you are officially gone.

DeletedUser238

lol reborn you fail to see what i was doing. no matter. i didn't expect pity. i just expected a bit more from certain people. most certainly not including you.

DeletedUser821

braund said:
Maybe I should meet you at Smurks Lie?

feel free

Hey Smurks, I'm here at Smurks Lie and just as I suspected, your prediction of "your tribe will be on top" is correct. They are just on top of you, picking up your cold ashes.

DeletedUser773

This may have nothing to do with anything but, Hellbound threats are fading fast in the North West, Thanks to the concerted effort to push out the 2nd nicest tribe I've ever know, I have always accepted surrender, and look forward to Future where Kymeria are welcome.

DeletedUser734

Tell that to the 3 TFE villages I took yesterday.

As I said, your hope is that their north holds out and keeps me occupied. So far that's not happening.

DeletedUser734

There hasn't been a map for awhile
map_www_us3_ae5725ed5b0eba5a5dcd0303db35a7c4_14393595713470.png

Edit: First map for reference
map_www_us3_3f458fb2fc3648cbc94cbe8f96862677_14368424439618.png

Second map as well
map_www_us3_4a84322d5216ad82a637a09541cd62e4_14369487567755.png