• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

CDOX has been UPC forever and I gave him the option to join Exiled Again with no hard feelings, he declined.

And Jhupka is now down 10 villages in 2 days, maybe he quit too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser232

Sure takeing 2 inactive players vs a top 10 active player with the backing of your tribe is exactly the same thing.
Cox has no one around but TFE and RMT and quit 2 weeks ago.

Nope. Cdox tried fighting. Nobled barb footholds, moved troops to protect villages, etc. He did all he could. Good for him. Titan quit when the nukes started being launched and he suddenly dropped 20 villages. Which is why you started eating his villages after he had a received a good smacking, and not before. People quitting after being beaten down does not equal inactivity prior to fighting,

And nice. 10 villages. You guys are doing well. Though, Jhupka is quite isolated himself.

DeletedUser

Titan quit on July 13th (he sent me the message as a response to me asking to prove that he had permission to take NaHoff). On the 13th he had 100 villages (his highest ever), I took the first Titan village on the 14th (Noble Time). I will not bother posting, but it is the truth. I personally took 32 of his villages and we got most of the rest.

If CDOX fought back he did it alone without asking for help. And never responded to any offers of help.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser232

Well, if that is the case, then my apologies. I had him launch something at me the day we opened up on him. Then it was retracted and not resent. Perhaps it was a bug or simply my misreading something.

He had no chance with his awful position, but Cdox put up a fine fight. I will give him that.

DeletedUser

enjoy part1.. Smurks remind me what you have been doing since last time we've talked? yeah thats right.. :cool:

DeletedUser

jsut bring and try to wipe me and see if thats true

i could of showed you way more that i killed of fvn's , i killed way more offensively and defensively then that on my own and would put this video to shame. To late for that thou but thanx for the 3 mill bash points .

"on my own" This way you are losing villages now? Dude go get your villages back then come to this forum :)

DeletedUser238

i like how ibra put ex TRI (none tribe members) in his video lol. the irrelevance of you and that vid is astounding

DeletedUser

Don't worry Smurks your villages will be in the videos soon enough.

DeletedUser

All I had to do was tell everyone he was ex-TLI and I had 30 volunteers!

DeletedUser

i like how ibra put ex TRI (none tribe members) in his video lol. the irrelevance of you and that vid is astounding
There is an old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover” however this is not the case here!!! Read the cover :rolleyes: .. Um Non tribe is this how it looks to you? Ask Chorni if that was the case o_O
Every day I lose interest of you LEADER, you have no idea what's going on don't you? Well the truth is we attacked Chorni, he cried for help to 2 members of RMT, we're taking care of them, and this NON Tribe member. As usual, we smash anybody intervene our plan.. I told you sit tied where you are WE ARE COMING :D
Ps. The non tribe member showed some (guts) you don't have :)

DeletedUser232

No idea who chorni is. But RMT hasn't helped any non-RMT members.

DeletedUser

A page turning thriller here
There is an old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover” however this is not the case here!!! Read the cover :rolleyes: .. Um Non tribe is this how it looks to you? Ask Chorni if that was the case o_O
Every day I lose interest of you LEADER, you have no idea what's going on don't you? Well the truth is we attacked Chorni, he cried for help to 2 members of RMT, we're taking care of them, and this NON Tribe member. As usual, we smash anybody intervene our plan.. I told you sit tied where you are WE ARE COMING :D
Ps. The non tribe member showed some (guts) you don't have :)
A page turning thriller here, make it as bloody as GoTs :D

DeletedUser

map_www_us3_3114bcc57d334f096ed507499712d3cd_14387317895946.png