• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser238

lol a deathstar eh? so proud of a death star eh? lol anything to stroke your ego

DeletedUser

Meh... what he doesn't say in the video is that bfciv re-took his target village and wrecked a whole ton of defensive troops in the process. Not seeing much of a victory there on Ibra's end.

DeletedUser

Great job guys!
You are more than welcome sir :cool:

lol a deathstar eh? so proud of a death star eh? lol anything to stroke your ego
don't you have something else to do? go support your guys the have over 11 villas empty lol.. 21st had our talk, today is 28th a week and took his work for 2 months! plus I kept my word. go grow up some balls then come man me up :)

Meh... what he doesn't say in the video is that bfciv re-took his target village and wrecked a whole ton of defensive troops in the process. Not seeing much of a victory there on Ibra's end.

what didn't I say? TFE people whats wrong with you putting words in people mouths?!! I thought it was Smurks's issue but I guess you all have it! go watch the video before you bark after Smurks told you! 2:15 to 2:30..

DeletedUser232

I don't get it, Ibra. Your video shows you losing a village and then taking a barb someone grabbed to try and make a church? Now, you killed a lot of units (11 nukes dying is impressive), but so what? I killed more on one village and didn't lose it. I've also taken villages from FVN's best player. Who cares? It's a war. You need to do what James is doing and compare them to Gollum and such. Then, and only then, will you find success as a forum troll.

DeletedUser870

There is this song my grandma Abernon would sing to us trolling punks back in my tender years of RMT.....

You may know Grandma Abernon....

it would go something like....."be kind to one another, for many are sad"

*whistle whistle whistle*

o_O

OH and of course......"don't go swimming with UPC's bow legged women"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser465

This is so entertaining. You guys will have to do some vids for world 8 as well

DeletedUser465

I just sent a mail to mension asking where you're at because i don't see a "smurks" :( And I saw that, Mario is more special than me!

DeletedUser232

There is this song my grandma Abernon would sing to us trolling punks back in my tender years of RMT.....

You may know Grandma Abernon....

it would go something like....."be kind to one another, for many are sad"

*whistle whistle whistle*

o_O

OH and of course......"don't go swimming with UPC's bow legged women"

Grandma Abernon sounds like a pretty swell gal. :cool:

DeletedUser

ask parkerf50 if thats true
jsut bring and try to wipe me and see if thats true
It's been a week hasn't. As I promised, more is coming.. Enjoy it ;)

i could of showed you way more that i killed of fvn's , i killed way more offensively and defensively then that on my own and would put this video to shame. To late for that thou but thanx for the 3 mill bash points .

DeletedUser

Really 3 million bashpoints? What across all time? BTW what active players village did you take?

DeletedUser773

Hey, Why isn't Kymeria on the map..We got a dog in this fight to.o_O

DeletedUser773

Quick update : TFE and RMT have seen past their differences to attack UPC family because their the only two standing tribes that share the same ideals. UPC came to us(TFE) with a sloppy proposal for a NAP so they could attack RMT, and didn't even clear it with their other 15 ish leadership members (which all in itself is funny). Now UPC Co. are pinned up against the two best tribes in the world. Hb1 as expected chose UPC side so its 4 tribes against 2. Way to go UPC and co. you managed to screw yourself over. You may have numbers but your tribes lack loyalty, and skill. You have a few skilled player mind you, however that doesn't make up for the other 358 players you have accumulated between you all lol.

As a side note: A tribe that calls themselves 1 tribe are full of themselves. You're a bunch of pig headed, god structured people that think of yourselves as infallible. When you use words like convert how could we not think that of you? You stray away from war like its a virus, and you just want to have "fun". Your idea of fun is building up villages and shooting the breeze with internet friends. Well sorry to break this to you but you can go play SimCity for that. For us in TFE the only time this game is fun is when people are losing villages to us and war is afoot, So prepare yourselves. We are coming for you.

Broken Legion: 103 members
1.RMT-64, 4.TFE-39

Sugar bear love squad: 358 members
3.UPC-108 , 2.FVN-131, 6.HLK-29, 5.hb1-90

Map update: (TFE- Blue, RMT- Green, UPC Fam.- Red, Hb1- Purple)
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_4a84322d5216ad82a637a09541cd62e4_14369487567755.png

PPS: as you can tell sugar bear love squad loves to recruit where they have no business recruiting:p:cool:;)
Kymeria, has always liked the color Yellow, thats how we show it in the War room.;-P As we discuss carving up the World, among ourselves..lol.

DeletedUser232

Looks like you've taken villages from someone who's rather isolated from the rest of Remnant. Want me to post Graphs of Titaninfinium and Cdox? We can compare and see which ones look better. :)

DeletedUser

Sure takeing 2 inactive players vs a top 10 active player with the backing of your tribe is exactly the same thing.
Cox has no one around but TFE and RMT and quit 2 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

And I know you are aware that Titan quit when I was questioning him prior to this war even starting.

DeletedUser238

Sure takeing 2 inactive players vs a top 10 active player with the backing of your tribe is exactly the same thing.
Cox has no one around but TFE and RMT and quit 2 weeks ago.

cdox fought back for a whole two seconds. so claiming their inactive is a political buffer that won't work. why have someone so far from your tribe who is inactive? lol thats just poor tribal structure.