• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Golconda)

cherrypitt

Spearman
Cherrypitt (Irish) would like to say this. 1. I never said that stuff. 2. DOG was planning to take in WAL. 3. KOV that started the coalition against WAL, took them in without talking to the rest of the coalition who had spent resources and troops in KOV's war. 4. KOV kicked DOG from the coalition again without talking to the rest of the coalition. 5. DOG has merged into SIN but SIN still remains allies with KOV who contains our enemy. That about sums it up. This is the most drama clad world of the 14 I've been in and with everyone allied or NAPped, theres no one to fight. Oh, an elements, I like you bud, but your flipping around from tribe to tribe makes you look like a spy. Sorry there was no third chance for you in SIN.

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
Can we direct this tall to in game, this forum is not to argue (sometimes ;)). This us clearly a matter between tribes that should not be on this forum, as something might be said and then everyone would see it, those are just my two cents, but then again, what do I know? ;)

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Again I provided clear evidence of betrayal, and I took WaL in because they are my friends in other worlds. They didn’t want to join, and I suspected betrayal will happen again. So I picked up my buddies and veteran players. I have let y’all attack tribe members because they weren’t active for my accountability threads. And showed you again, my loyalty. Yet, you continue to undermine me and our leadership and question actions when we clearly, say we won the world. To start VP pushing. And you have a “detective” on clear evidence?

DeletedUser3013

Again I provided clear evidence of betrayal, and I took WaL in because they are my friends in other worlds. They didn’t want to join, and I suspected betrayal will happen again. So I picked up my buddies and veteran players. I have let y’all attack tribe members because they weren’t active for my accountability threads. And showed you again, my loyalty. Yet, you continue to undermine me and our leadership and question actions when we clearly, say we won the world. To start VP pushing. And you have a “detective” on clear evidence?
You kicked those players and we attacked them because they were kicked and had no tribe you can ask any of my tribemates about it then as soon we attack you take them back in and say we attack your members? Plus this has nothing to do with cherry again this was my idea because of your evidence I wanted to learn more because there were still unanswered questions. You also never provided your story and denied me so don’t be pissed if I get some things wrong. You trying to spin tales about me and trying to blame cherry once again. I too showed evidence as well and you called it lies. But you gave evidence as well and that is true? I don’t deny Dog said those things and they’re wrong for it but you acting like you’re the victim is no better than Dog or WAL. If you want to blame someone blame me and yourself because if you never posted those pictures I would never had done this investigation.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Again, I posted screenshots about their betrayal and speaking on asking for support and killing them. Thats betrayal. I posted it and THEN you asked other players in dogs side of story. Of course they going to soften themselves. But I provided CLEAR evidence of betrayal and you are part of SiN. The disrespect to our leadership shows SiN is okay with keeping you in the tribe. That will be their downfall. Tonight y’all will regret it. And you will have fault in not winning this world and merging with us. I’ll show you strength and if clam joins in, they will receive fire as well. They better not get involved and keep our alliance as well.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Again, WaL has nothing to do with betrayal. They got recruited by me because I know them as friends, and DoG betrayed us. Now look at them, 10 members. You guys will be the same, scattered, and confused. You will be the reason why they fall to crumbs.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Also, I did kick the players out the tribe because they wasn’t serious with our policy. You started an operation on them and at that time I brought them back because they apologized. I THEN, let Cherry continue to attack our tribe member because he was out the tribe. But those sad a** offensive armies y’all sent him were garbage and out of 5 villas you guys nobled one. When all of your armies died from defense, I told y’all to cease fire and continue to VP push. Y’all failed to noble him. That’s on y’all. Told y’all don’t make armies to die at the walls again and just VP push with us. Then you come along and question CLEAR EVIDENCE. Then, disrespect our shield and leadership. YOU will be the reason why they won’t be winners.

Elements

Nobleman
Again, I posted screenshots about their betrayal and speaking on asking for support and killing them. Thats betrayal. I posted it and THEN you asked other players in dogs side of story. Of course they going to soften themselves. But I provided CLEAR evidence of betrayal and you are part of SiN. The disrespect to our leadership shows SiN is okay with keeping you in the tribe. That will be their downfall. Tonight y’all will regret it. And you will have fault in not winning this world and merging with us. I’ll show you strength and if clam joins in, they will receive fire as well. They better not get involved and keep our alliance as well.
Ha, fat chance. I arrange a NAP with them so they know I'm neutral and I get nuked by three different players.

Elements

Nobleman
The shield is only an icon, not a branding tool. The leader has the shield and does stuff for the tribe such as negotiations and such. Just cuz Jt isn't the warlord type and doesn't organize OPs doesnt mean he does nothing.

DeletedUser3013

This is all so juicy.

As a 3rd party observer, please don't spare contextual details. I need to know more.
I see a hungry customer, well I got some more juicy stuff. It seem that KoV has been spying on their allies members, uh oh, what happened to honor bub? Spying on allies isn't honorable. Spying on allies is an act of treason and my tribe demands an answer, STOP ignoring your allies! WE DEMAND ANSWERS!

Elements

Nobleman
Can we please stop USING ALL CAPS? It tends to put negative looks on this game, just my opinion, but whatever.

DeletedUser3013

Can we please stop USING ALL CAPS? It tends to put negative looks on this game, just my opinion, but whatever.
Hey man SIN is pissed, so I'm am portraying that anger through here, if you're all for free speech then let other's speak their mind.

DeletedUser3013

So, KoV just betrayed us and they're calling for war because we grew too fast. Then how are supposed play man, others play this game too bruh. Also all of their leaders are ignoring their allies but we know they're online from the forums and from being attacked by one of them. I thought KoV had honor? I guess that was bold face lie. Just so you guys know we were vp pushing and one of our members got spied on by KoV and now we are being attacked by one of the KoV council and nobody from KoV is answering us. Yeah so honorable, so respectful, so trustworthy. Sorry Elements it seems your friend Solitude just destroyed the name for Knights of Valor and he also stole the name too and keep you out of it, how is that honorable?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elements

Nobleman
So, KoV just betrayed us and they're calling for war because we grew too fast. Then how are supposed play man, others play this game too bruh. Also all of their leaders are ignoring their allies but we know they're online from the forums and from being attacked by one of them. I thought KoV had honor? I guess that was bold face lie. Just so you guys know we were vp pushing and one of our members got spied on by KoV and now we are being attacked by one of the KoV council and nobody from KoV is answering us. Yeah so honorable, so respectful, so trustworthy. Sorry Elements it seems your friend Solitude just destroyed the name for Knights of Valor and he also stole the name too and keep you out of it, how is that honorable?
You realize that someone has to be the bad guy in every world right? WAL was the first one, they were defeated and all that was left was the allies, they are now down to three main tribes which are growing equally fast and that stunts growth for the others. War means that they can conquer any villas they want with no restrictions. You had to know it would come to this at some point. WAR is what this game is about, not farmville and nobling barbs. Player villas are where the goodies are at and having the whole world as an ally prohibits that opportunity.

DeletedUser3013

You realize that someone has to be the bad guy in every world right? WAL was the first one, they were defeated and all that was left was the allies, they are now down to three main tribes which are growing equally fast and that stunts growth for the others. War means that they can conquer any villas they want with no restrictions. You had to know it would come to this at some point. WAR is what this game is about, not farmville and nobling barbs. Player villas are where the goodies are at and having the whole world as an ally prohibits that opportunity.
Yeah I know there is gonna be war but this was called by our allies and they have said nothing about it. Allies work together very closely and support each other not boss each other around. I think you don't understand the concept of allies and neither does KoV. KoV should've called it an alliance win and wouldn't ruined their names.

Elements

Nobleman
Second part of this, I believe his exact words when I asked for admission was that I abandoned it. He is 100%correct as I let the tribe fall in D world, C world, AND E world. So you cant blame him for keeping me out. Yes, I created it, but the tribe only did well when Solitude was by my side. Hence, Arundel, and Golconda, both successes, but the other realms were crap. I gave up on my tribe and I am to shame for that, not Solitude.

Elements

Nobleman
Yeah I know there is gonna be war but this was called by our allies and they have said nothing about it. Allies work together very closely and support each other not boss each other around. I think you don't understand the concept of allies and neither does KoV. KoV should've called it an alliance win and wouldn't ruined their names.
Personally, I usually only deal with NAPS as when tribes are allied, if one gets bigger than the other, them the weaker tribe(s) become too dependent on the more powerful one to fight their battles and support them while they sit and farm. When you have a NAP, I just see it as staying out of each others way. To me it seems easier to get a NAP than an alliance, but that's just my opinion.