• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Golconda)

DeletedUser3013

Second part of this, I believe his exact words when I asked for admission was that I abandoned it. He is 100%correct as I let the tribe fall in D world, C world, AND E world. So you cant blame him for keeping me out. Yes, I created it, but the tribe only did well when Solitude was by my side. Hence, Arundel, and Golconda, both successes, but the other realms were crap. I gave up on my tribe and I am to shame for that, not Solitude.
Ok? You do know KoV has started to betray on their allies, right? Like does no one understand the concept of allies around here?

Elements

Nobleman
I dont approve of betraying allies, but honestly it seems to me way too easy to do it. NAPs mean you canr betray them, you stay out of each others way and if issues arise, they are solved by leadership, if they aren't solved, then we go to bashing each other in the head with chairs, but hey, what do I know right?;)

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Again!!!! Lies told by Vanguard. Sometimes I read my own messages because she makes me feel stupid. Like I’m not getting my point across. I get confused when she talks like I literally did not express what we will do. First and foremost, I did not bring war because you guys got to big. That’s false and I have never expressed that belief. Second, I have said I will show you strength and you be the reason why SiN falls. That’s an indication and statement of us not being allies and we are going to war. Third, I gave you a full day to become ready as we were getting ready too. I told our alliance to please not get involved, and they said okay. It comes as a surprised because SiN leadership lets a member of their tribe (you) to disrespect our leadership and our honor. AGAIN, I gave clear evidence of DoG betrayal and you choose to investigate, not for the truth, but for drama. I told the leader to make you stop and put the focus on VP pushing. That I gave evidence and she said you are your own person. You continued under the banner of SiN, then she comes in forums siding with you. And spilling lies on, AGAIN, clear evidence. You posted chats on “interviews” after that betrayal thread even happened. This war is about you. You’ll be the reason why SiN falls. Hope your tribe thanks you. In two days, I will await for my pal Element to post new Top Tribes. Because I will wipe your villages clean.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
SiN is not an ally of KoV. They have disrespected our leadership, and undermine evidence we put forth that shows clear betrayal of DoG. No allies speak on “Ask for support and we kill their troops.” That in itself is no explanation. They are removed from alliance, and we continue to VP push. But you decided their fate. And the whole tribe will suffer under garbage leadership and control.

Elements you never arranged for a NAP with the tribe you arranged a truce with me, I told you I can only ask they stop attacks that I can’t force them to don’t be posting bull shit here trying to slander our name our I’ll just nuke you too

Elements

Nobleman
Elements you never arranged for a NAP with the tribe you arranged a truce with me, I told you I can only ask they stop attacks that I can’t force them to don’t be posting bull shit here trying to slander our name our I’ll just nuke you too
No, I contacted ur leader and tried to get a NAP. I made a truce with you yes, but I tried to get a NAP with you guys and as soon as I offered a NAP, attacks were sent.

DeletedUser3013

Hey does anyone remember Solitude complaining about Dog’s betrayal maybe KoV should’ve just grow up and not complain because now you seem like total hypocrites. You basically admitted plotting against us when at SIN we tried to keep the peace in the alliance. Who is the real liar now?

Tanako I’m bored with these guys now they keep repeating themselves like a npc, yeah at first it’s fun to poke fun at them because watching them flail like an idiot is hilarious but now it seems like they’re not real, you know? Some of my teammates have genuine reactions to this betrayal while these guys, it’s boring. Out of the players I don’t play closely with, you Tanako, have the most genuine reaction to this amazing story that has unfolded

PS Solitude is too much of a weakling to try and fight in world H lol.

Elements

Nobleman
Wow, you realize that not everyone has to be in active in EVERY SINGLE REALM right? I am only active in two or three realms at a time unless I'm leading tribes then I'm usually only active on that world with daily check ins on the other words.

DeletedUser3013

Ok, you guys are starting to break the forum’s rules now. This was meant for something fun and have others give their opinions plus you can all blame Solitude fo this investigation because if he never posted those screenshots on the forums then this would’ve never happened. None of it but he complained about Dog and now we are at a level when someone else has opinions on it and you guys are breaking the forums rules. There are Others who have opinions as well and you guys are acting like children when someone else has a different opinion and doesn’t agree with you, please grow up about it and next time be adults about other’s opinions.

DeletedUser3013

When I decided to do this investigation it showed your narcissistic colors. Lol Besides I am right about the forum’s rules we are all getting off-topic and you’re resorting to name calling which is in the forum’s rules you can go read it. This wasn’t about “winning the convo” I was trying to show truth and I’m getting shut down for it also it starting to sound you guys are a little sexist, just saying how even though I pointed out we’re getting off-topic and name calling you’re still calling names like a child. Like I said this isn’t about “winning “ whatever the heck that means. I thought because Solitude did the evidence thing I thought I would too and it was kinda fun to see everyone’s perspective on things and I thought have everyone on the forums have their opinion on these and to me it didn’t matter if it “wasn’t going my way” at first you guys did give opinions but then you guys resorted to name calling, sexist remarks and getting off-topic on the forum. If you want to call it a win on something I’ll say I won because well you guys resorted to childish acts when that happens in a convo then you lost buddy lol

DeletedUser3013

This situation is done and gone, move on and if you keep acting like a bunch children then that means you lost the convo and shows how you guys can’t let some things go.

Truppen

Spearman
WOW! This is as bad as the real world, except there real people die!! I joined for fun, if taken out at least it was fun for that time!!

Elements

Nobleman
When I decided to do this investigation it showed your narcissistic colors. Lol Besides I am right about the forum’s rules we are all getting off-topic and you’re resorting to name calling which is in the forum’s rules you can go read it. This wasn’t about “winning the convo” I was trying to show truth and I’m getting shut down for it also it starting to sound you guys are a little sexist, just saying how even though I pointed out we’re getting off-topic and name calling you’re still calling names like a child. Like I said this isn’t about “winning “ whatever the heck that means. I thought because Solitude did the evidence thing I thought I would too and it was kinda fun to see everyone’s perspective on things and I thought have everyone on the forums have their opinion on these and to me it didn’t matter if it “wasn’t going my way” at first you guys did give opinions but then you guys resorted to name calling, sexist remarks and getting off-topic on the forum. If you want to call it a win on something I’ll say I won because well you guys resorted to childish acts when that happens in a convo then you lost buddy lol
You have a point. We have been sexist and have not been acting like adults. I apologize and promise to try to do better in future events.

DeletedUser3013

WOW! This is as bad as the real world, except there real people die!! I joined for fun, if taken out at least it was fun for that time!!
All I did was post something that I thought would’ve been fun and I thought it was ok since someone else did too. Lol I tend to have bad reactions to narcissistic people so that doesn’t really help.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Ain’t nobody being sexist! You trying to get attention because you live doesn’t have enough excitement. Stop trying to bring in sex into it. Nobody said anything or name called anybody in offense. You just mad because you got your tribe wiped out. That’s your fault! I gave clear evidence and you call that complaining. What you want me to do? Let my tribe send reinforcements to DoG and they wipe out troops? Your a fool if you think ima let my tribe die like that. What you going to do? Tell mods to delete this forum Clown behavior. You better get your defensive troops up because we not giving you the option to restart, we going to Catapult your villages until you have under the minimum points to restart.