• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

K World TV News

DeletedUser2549

Wile destroy your nukes, that’s just one player. Bring up the player that made you all look like fools

DeletedUser2158

Oh yeah wilee destroyed some nukes and now he should be mounting a counter offense right about now...oh wait his villages are catted . Panterra you should step off from the forum because it’s hindering your ability to take barb and internalize.

DeletedUser2549

Oh yeah wilee destroyed some nukes and now he should be mounting a counter offense right about now...oh wait his villages are catted . Panterra you should step off from the forum because it’s hindering your ability to take barb and internalize.
you have no clue what wilee doing to his villages. which just makes you a foul. oh my god your catting villages. guess we have to be scare lol. hes defending who said anything about him countering. you guys really do sound like a bunch of clowns.

DeletedUser2158

What wilee is doing with his village :p:p:p Wilee is playing 4d chess with all of us by getting his village catted hahahahahahaha. I might not know what is wilee's masterplan with his catted village but I do know hes been stuck at 5 village for like 2 weeks :D:D.
hes defending who said anything about him countering
Oufff Thc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2677

Oskrnd vs Thc. 608 villas to 231... We win looter of the day everyday but you coined gwen nobles so hard you're way bigger-Yall skilled. You allied with all other top tribes. They all sent their nukes at us and then you ate them one by one-Yall courageous. You took almost as many villas from us as we took from you-Yall unstoppable. Truly you guys are an apocalyptic plague sent forth from the depths of hell to tear the weak asunder. We are humbled by your presence here in this world. I stand in awe of all you have accomplished. Thank you.

DeletedUser2549

What wilee is doing with his village :p:p:p Wilee is playing 4d chess with all of us by getting his village catted hahahahahahaha. I might not know what is wilee's masterplan with his catted village but I do know hes been stuck at 5 village for like 2 weeks :D:D.

Oufff Thc
your talking about how we are.. you know ELITE outnumber NIB villages on F world right.. who won that world?? oh wait you rage quit.

DeletedUser2158

We win looter of the day
Thats because THC is full of farm bot. We get thief of the day everyday so it means we get more resources than you
you know ELITE outnumber NIB villages on F world right..who won that world?? oh wait you rage quit.
1st. Cokky was the leader not you. 2nd Elite was a MRT full of bad players

DeletedUser2549

Thats because THC is full of farm bot. We get thief of the day everyday so it means we get more resources than you

1st. Cokky was the leader not you. 2nd Elite was a MRT full of bad players
still have bad players. thanks though ^^ you know nothing about me beside losing villages against my players. you even lost them on Z world. lol

very simple though. as i told bubbles come this way to get school or stay up there.

DeletedUser2158

Z world?? Or just come my way.. I got plenty of barb here for you

DeletedUser2158

How about you convince BCT and SIN to join you so I'm not stuck between a bunch of noob allies. Could you do that dear? Then maybe I could get some bash

DeletedUser2549

How about you convince BCT and SIN to join you so I'm not stuck between a bunch of noob allies. Could you do that dear? Then maybe I could get some bash
not my fault your allies with RND, if you don't want noob allies don't ally/nap the whole world like a bunch of babies.i mean your not going to get bash playing like a noob.

DeletedUser2158

Do I look like in the council to you?? Allying noob tribes isnt my call

DeletedUser2158

Sounds like this world is getting dull and I might vomit from all the hugging i'm receiving problem. So open a chat with bct tribe and sway the leader to join your cause. Thank you sweetie.

PS: Hello CC! sad to see you join such a dumpster fire of a tribe but im glad to see you in this world :D