• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser534

you won't be fighting me. you just ruined that. sending that sabotage. that hurt my feelings. you killed Frank and Steve... two newly recruited spies...
I like how you named your spies. :D

DeletedUser238

they fight harder with a little extra love lol

We have an ongoing joke about phil the axemen among me and my closest tw buddies.

DeletedUser465

Us 1 is full of sabs as well. Only fitting they use they here as well...I guess? lol

DeletedUser238

it just makes a fight boring. im am literally dying of boredom. the only way home guard is worth a damn is if you buy it with the crowns so it doesnt go away after it gets hit by a sabo. once your tavern gets hit once its game over. its annoying lol. I just want a good fight like the good old days. I came here for nostalgia. this all in all has been slow, boring, and full of pansies.

DeletedUser734

HOW MANY MORE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU FIGHT ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously though, I'll sabo you as long as you pick on my littler players and avoid fighting me.

DeletedUser238

Seriously though, I'll sabo you as long as you pick on my littler players and avoid fighting me.

I told you im not avoiding you lol. im build a base of operations. im not gonna target the kingpin of the area for your tribe with 1 village lol.

DeletedUser

This is going to be a loooong sabo mission lol
so far, he's been sending his fellas to the area but they didn't do nothing! in matter fact, they are trying to enter my province, yea you heard me right my province is located between your members hahaaa.. Man me up, stop hiding and do your move! dont hide behind your boys Leader :p before you open your mouth with non sense (like always) we've already made our move since last time we talked here.
Please do something Im dying here of boredom :confused:

DeletedUser238

lol im not hiding nor am i sending anyone at you ibra. You're so far in the back of my mind. You mean nothing so quit thinking you do.

DeletedUser

lol im not hiding nor am i sending anyone at you ibra. You're so far in the back of my mind. You mean nothing so quit thinking you do.
Im hurting! show me little sympathy ROFL
Soon, I'll show you something might help you changing your mind :D until then please sit where you at and enjoy the view.

DeletedUser238

Im hurting! show me little sympathy ROFL
Soon, I'll show you something might help you changing your mind :D until then please sit where you at and enjoy the view.

i love how people think im hiding lol. I left TRI made my own tribe, made the local TRI players quit with my tribemates like a tribe should. Excuse me for enjoying the spoils of war lol. right now im working on hb1. You're nothing so please stop pretending like you're relevant. If you pull the i'm a leader card then just tuck that back in your deck because being a leader in your tribe means nothing because you have 40 others that hold that same title. the only person in that band of worthless trash that has a right to claim leadership is james. past that the rest of you are worthless.

DeletedUser

You're nothing so please stop pretending like you're relevant.
Um who said Im acting! your clans think the otherwise tho :oops:

If you pull the i'm a leader card then just tuck that back in your deck because being a leader in your tribe means nothing because you have 40 others that hold that same title.
I never claimed anything! again back to the same old same old! what's you problem with loving to put words in others mouths :cool: no comment...

the only person in that band of worthless trash that has a right to claim leadership is james.
This is why you are still hiding far away from him???? dude grow up some balls and go help your tribes fighting him/us right now ROFL.

past that the rest of you are worthless.
What?! sorry they won't listen to backline mouth. gotta something to say? come over and say it or shut up. (Oh I sounded like smrks) :D:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser238

I guess i have to be everywhere all around the world to please everyone. lol. you're no longer gonna get a reply from me until you say something worth a damn.

DeletedUser734

Smurks I'm pretty sure you're literally incapable of NOT replying when someone posts something here.

DeletedUser238

July 14th: War start

map_www_us3_3f458fb2fc3648cbc94cbe8f96862677_14368424439618.png

July 25, 2015:
map_www_us3_4b0b8e3c003665f5b35537dc1d8b4561_14378661314168.png

there ya go