• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser238

DC: It's really hard to piss me off, but once you do I never forget ya.

Smurks: Wait, Kymeria has threatened you? Hahahahahahahahaha. He keeps threatening us with his "glorious alliance with TFE". Goddamn that dude is hilarious. By far the funniest player I've run into. The best/worst part is we're this far into the world and he still has no idea how to play. I almost feel bad for him, like at least if he joined a real tribe maybe someone would have taught him to play the game. He's clearly active enough, but no one taught him how to play.

Also, to smurks, I'm a little disappointed, I'm just a couple provinces over and here you are going for theone? Am I not the tastiest target in HB1? Come on man, you take me out and my tribe will crumble, why are you wasting your time with any of my other players?

the one has sent some pitiful attacks. tagged em as he sent them and they will melt. I told him im not as easy to remove then my other friend i sent down there in my absence. PS cob, you're a target of mine. ;) i have plans for you, fear not.

DeletedUser232

I'm sorry. But I've spent months civilizing these people, and you and your quest for post count called my life's work into question! What if they rebel?!

DeletedUser

More cities and offensive bash points fr you? Maybe even rare Defense Bpts

DeletedUser

Now, imagine if King Kymeria was big like Abraxaslotus or US Hobo? That would improve Castel del Monte greatly.

DeletedUser238

Now, imagine if King Kymeria was big like Abraxaslotus or US Hobo? That would improve Castel del Monte greatly.

if he were that big we would have to get a leash for him lol. he would go haywire.

DeletedUser734

the one has sent some pitiful attacks. tagged em as he sent them and they will melt. I told him im not as easy to remove then my other friend i sent down there in my absence. PS cob, you're a target of mine. ;) i have plans for you, fear not.

Well hurry up, I'm getting bored and your players tend to die when I get bored.

Also, serious thought here... What if we all just joined Kymeria? I feel like his head would explode. I feel like it would be worth it for the entertainment value alone.

DeletedUser238

Well hurry up, I'm getting bored and your players tend to die when I get bored.

Also, serious thought here... What if we all just joined Kymeria? I feel like his head would explode. I feel like it would be worth it for the entertainment value alone.

I think you just wanna be in a tribe with me and Menson and Abernon lol.

Side note: trouble in paradise? I hear your guys are getting attack by tribes that aren't TFE and RMT lol.. tribes that mass recruit and cuddle each other. care to enlighten us on this turn of events?

Also, Sabotages are a sign of a desperate man. Theone24 will feel my wrath after send me those.

DeletedUser734

I think you just wanna be in a tribe with me and Menson and Abernon lol.

Side note: trouble in paradise? I hear your guys are getting attack by tribes that aren't TFE and RMT lol.. tribes that mass recruit and cuddle each other. care to enlighten us on this turn of events?

Also, Sabotages are a sign of a desperate man. Theone24 will feel my wrath after send me those.

Sabos are all I have to do to get your attention? SABOS AWAY!!!!!

Ugh, that whole situation is a cluster**** (no idea what forum rules are for language and I think the mods might see it).
Rango joined us to gift us his villages, but then gave his account to a new player while attacks were already en route. Between me and Jhupka yelling at everyone involved I think we've convinced everyone in the area to give him a little while to figure out what he wants to do in this world.

Just took a little while to let dust settle.

Edit: Unless of course you're referring to the attacks from the glorious King Of Kymeria, first in his house and father of four. Those are obviously throwing our entire NW into turmoil and will likely result in his tribe conquering this world regardless of our petty squabbles

DeletedUser238

Sabos are all I have to do to get your attention? SABOS AWAY!!!!!

Ugh, that whole situation is a cluster**** (no idea what forum rules are for language and I think the mods might see it).
Rango joined us to gift us his villages, but then gave his account to a new player while attacks were already en route. Between me and Jhupka yelling at everyone involved I think we've convinced everyone in the area to give him a little while to figure out what he wants to do in this world.

Just took a little while to let dust settle.

Edit: Unless of course you're referring to the attacks from the glorious King Of Kymeria, first in his house and father of four. Those are obviously throwing our entire NW into turmoil and will likely result in his tribe conquering this world regardless of our petty squabbles
lol if you sabo me we will never be friends o_O and ill leave my friends to taking you out. if you want a good fight keep it on even ground buddy ;)

ahh so thats what's going on. alright figured i'd bring it up lol.

no matter what we end up doing we will lose to the might and grit of king of kymeria. he is obviously the best in the world. Hell, even i am afraid to attack him because i fear the retaliation will be to great for me to handle lol. i can't say this stuff with a straight face

DeletedUser734

It's really hard to keep a straight face, especially because you KNOW you're reading it in a high and mighty glorious voice befitting his majesty.

And oops, already launched them guess we'll never be BFFs now... Wait, wait, PLEASE don't tell me you think Von Cheezer and Breitweg are going to scratch me... You'll at least need Bfciv to get anything done.

DeletedUser238

Cob, thy tune shall change whilst you watch me pillage thy companions.

DeletedUser238

what're you referring too? are you referring to my counter sabotage? lol I don't start the sabotages. I send after the fact. I then offered your guy a one time chance to correct his wrong and not send anymore. if anymore get sent then i will sabo his villages to dust. Starting the sabotage war is a sign of a desperate man. Ending it is the sign of a strong man. I would like to settle a battle the old fashioned way. With nukes and nobles.

thats how it'll always be when you engage me.

DeletedUser238

you won't be fighting me. you just ruined that. sending that sabotage. that hurt my feelings. you killed Frank and Steve... two newly recruited spies...