• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Knights of Valor/We are Legion and Dog Soldiers Scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3013

Hmm, seems like everyone here is super dishonest except you hunter you seem to understand the concepts. So when we complain about betrayal we are in the wrong? Funny. Whatever you served your purposes and I found out who you really are, thank you. Thick as thieves I guess.

DeletedUser3013

Hey Tanako you can close this thread the three stooges are boring me to death.

DeletedUser3013

Conversation doesn't steer your way so it has to go.
See this is what I mean. I actually like seeing other’s opinions but when you guys just call names then that’s when it needs to stop. You guys on the other hand don’t like hearing other’s opinions that’s why you guys are frothing out of your mouths.

Elements

Nobleman
Says you, I can practically feel the anger coming off you right now because you aren't getting the "answers" that you want. Play the game, don't drag on petty issues like a little misunderstanding.

Nicolson

Spearman
See this is what I mean. I actually like seeing other’s opinions but when you guys just call names then that’s when it needs to stop. You guys on the other hand don’t like hearing other’s opinions that’s why you guys are frothing out of your mouths.
Keep it coming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.