• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Knights of Valor/We are Legion and Dog Soldiers Scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3013

Least u coulda done is include the player name in that screenshot
Thank you I didn’t notice that but it is obvious you guys cannot see the truth in this, so good luck on ruining your alliances. I am done with you I know the truth so therefore it is done

Elements

Nobleman
So you deny evidence I provided and I can’t or no one else can deny yours. I never denied your evidence but deny mine? Who is really disrespectful here?
I am not denying evidence, I just support KoV because it is my tribe from Arundel. Right now, I am on no one's official side, I'm neutral. I just support KoV because it was mine back on Arundel and it's nice to have my tribe in my last realm.

DeletedUser3013

I am not denying evidence, I just support KoV because it is my tribe from Arundel. Right now, I am on no one's official side, I'm neutral. I just support KoV because it was mine back on Arundel and it's nice to have my tribe in my last realm.
Oh no, that wasn’t meant to you Elements it was meant for Solitude. Sorry the confusion lol

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Again you have no truth that YOU wish to see. You see the screenshots I posted CLEARLY showing evidence of dog betraying us. Then as Choquell said, y’all asked for support in Sir Brents village and his walls was actually level 6! When I clearly asked about his walls and y’all said high. I sent 300/300/300 from everybody in tribe. And everybody had the troops wiped by domino! I even got mad at him for that! Then I find DoG saying those things in council chat? I didn’t plant a spy, gastrox30 and esca were honorable players and didn’t like the direction it was headed so told us about their betrayal. For their loyalty and honor we recruited them. ALSO, you mentioned WaL which is confusing. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DOG BETRAYAL! That’s another topic. You interview others after getting caught? Not before or during. After! Whatever they say is out the window, and you try to undermine us for being transparent. And then you disrespect JT? I’m not going to allow you to disrespect our shield. It might seem like I’m calling shots, but all of us in our council vote behind the scene before I make a decision.

Elements

Nobleman
Just cuz the leader seems to be doing nothing, does not mean he is. Jt helps keep the tribe together by being there, Solitude gets the people participating and attacks sent, every leader has a role in each tribe, you won't know what that role is until you are in the tribe, which many people aren't, so do not make assumptions based on what you THINK you see/hear, get in the tribe (fat chance for me ;)) and learn how the leadership really is.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
That’s the crazy part bro. JT does so much for me. We are both a team. Without him, tribe wouldn’t be the same. So idk what this lady is talking about. That disrespect to my shield is the reason why they will be dust.

DeletedUser3013

Evidence on KoV’s betrayal:

Attachments

• 70B05BAD-53BE-4123-8984-D7FA998C6D98.jpeg
    70B05BAD-53BE-4123-8984-D7FA998C6D98.jpeg
    548.5 KB · Views: 4
  • AD497BC8-D035-4601-8500-D5B4A885DF44.jpeg
    AD497BC8-D035-4601-8500-D5B4A885DF44.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 5
  • 48CDA4B6-B5CB-422E-918D-7170A621A831.jpeg
    48CDA4B6-B5CB-422E-918D-7170A621A831.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 5
  • EDACF143-EA16-4AA8-9829-D5949613E873.jpeg
    EDACF143-EA16-4AA8-9829-D5949613E873.jpeg
    361.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 14736F58-BC16-4973-931D-FB5A99845D9D.jpeg
    14736F58-BC16-4973-931D-FB5A99845D9D.jpeg
    380.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 6AFB9EB7-6DE0-450F-AC7B-0BD625310198.jpeg
    6AFB9EB7-6DE0-450F-AC7B-0BD625310198.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 4
  • F820EFBE-65B5-46D9-9EDE-DD71C783F756.jpeg
    F820EFBE-65B5-46D9-9EDE-DD71C783F756.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 4
  • F995A1DA-4A7F-4D8E-B5B9-9A333F670BF9.jpeg
    F995A1DA-4A7F-4D8E-B5B9-9A333F670BF9.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser3013

Again you have no truth that YOU wish to see. You see the screenshots I posted CLEARLY showing evidence of dog betraying us. Then as Choquell said, y’all asked for support in Sir Brents village and his walls was actually level 6! When I clearly asked about his walls and y’all said high. I sent 300/300/300 from everybody in tribe. And everybody had the troops wiped by domino! I even got mad at him for that! Then I find DoG saying those things in council chat? I didn’t plant a spy, gastrox30 and esca were honorable players and didn’t like the direction it was headed so told us about their betrayal. For their loyalty and honor we recruited them. ALSO, you mentioned WaL which is confusing. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DOG BETRAYAL! That’s another topic. You interview others after getting caught? Not before or during. After! Whatever they say is out the window, and you try to undermine us for being transparent. And then you disrespect JT? I’m not going to allow you to disrespect our shield. It might seem like I’m calling shots, but all of us in our council vote behind the scene before I make a decision.
I investigated because after you posted the screenshots we were left no explanation why were blamed so I wanted to know, I have curios mind. Plus KoV has lied, you spied on us first we tried to get an answer to why you ignored us and then sgt slaughter attacked us and that was when you betrayed the alliance because of your crap. If my investigation really destroyed your alliance then you would’ve broken it a long time ago and we will be already at war but you didn’t. You spied on us and then attacked us and you call yourself honorable and honest? Disgusting. Even if we may not win the world atleast we will go down with honor unlike you who won with deceit and dishonorable actions. You’re traitor Solitude wether you like it or not. You and all of KoV now. You had your chance to change your attitude now you have ruined your name and KoV’s name.

Elements

Nobleman
Nobody ruined anyone's tribe or name. War is part of the game, you cant have flowers and bunny rabbits in this game. Troops win wars, not alliances. Alliances only secure the fact that you have someone at your side for the coming war. Woman up and start bashing each other with bats. The game is not about peace otherwise it would be called "Tribal Peace 2" which sounds and is lame. There's a reason its called Tribal WARS 2. I have said my share, quit sharing this "evidence" of KoVs betrayal and get on with the war, you are dragging this out waaaaay beyond the point it should have stopped at. I've said my peace, now I'll shut up for the greater good of my health.

Elements

Nobleman
Put it this way, okay, let's say KoV betrayed you, are you gonna sit there and complain about it while armies are slaughtered or are you gonna actually swallow ur pride and make a name for urself in battle?

Solitude empire

Swordsman
AGAIN! Lies told again. You just speak out your behind while we literally are wiping your troops out. I called war when you undermined our leadership. That was two days ago. We were preparing. You didn’t initiate and attack or anything, that is not my problem. I told you we will show you strength and wipe your cities. What you think that meant? I didn’t put you red in the map to not have tribe members go rogue and attack. But you were brown. Not allies. I removed tag, just waiting to be ready to attack. When we started to spy and send fakes, you were red. I hope your tribe members tell you thank you. You are the reason your tribe will crumble.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Took 12 hours and SiN is defeated. Why would they let somebody talk smack knowing they can’t keep up with us. Should of just saw evidence instead of looking for drama to entertain your boring life.

Nicolson

Spearman
When a child is losing an argument and can't get his way. Dude, ya'll were given 2 days to take the first swing after plotting to kill our support in YOUR villages. A kid will usually kick and shout when he doesn't have his candy handed to him.
Screenshot_20210514-203132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.