• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The Knights of Valor/We are Legion and Dog Soldiers Scandal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3013

Also I already had some players trying to shut me down on trying to find the truth, suspicious much? They make themselves obvious.

DeletedUser3013

Kinda hard not to when everyone hates you and keeps booting you. I have left a tribe once when I went from SIN to Dog, everyone else just kicked me without explanation.
I know for sure Cherry definitely gave an explanation, you were a refugee when you first came to SIN then she kicked you because of that. Then you wanted back in and we let you in but then seconds later you went to Dog since they invited you. You caused trouble or defended your friend then Dog kicked you because of that. Then you went to KoV and they kicked you because I think they branded you as a refugee. Why did you keep that important piece out? You know too well why they kicked you, besides you told me yourself.

Elements

Nobleman
I never went to KoV, I was kept out of KoV as Solitude said. After Dog kicked me, I joined Koa, they kicked me so I tried my luck with SoC. Koa merged with SoC and their leadership also was included so I was kept out of SoC. That's when I became a loner. I talked with cherry and she specifically said, "no hard feelings" and gave me permission to transfer. That was my mistake, I joined Dog because my friend Jarmay was in it. I defended D4rk and got booted soon after.

Dracen

Spearman
Very good work on this. I mostly agree with everything. DOG created an issue and KOV took in the enemy (although DOG tried to also). I find both sides are just honorless, except only one side still has the enemy. The real question isn't who is wrong, it is will KOV keep WAL and if so what does that mean for an alliance meant to fight WAL?

Dracen

Spearman
KOV has three options to keep their honor - kick WAL, make the WAL players reset, or win the world after harboring the enemy and write history as they please lol. Even if the leaders gave permission at this point (unless they already did get everyone's permission) it would be considered a dirty move to take WAL. World has almost as much drama as the original worlds, it is great.

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
Seriously, what is so bad that WAL admitted defeat and left to join a new tribe? Had they not surrendered, they would still be in WAL and this issue would not exist. I was once in WAL, I know of the issues that existed once D4rk had to leave. It is hard to lead a tribe that was inactive and had lost their leader. It would've been easier if that person had a hand in the management of the tribe before the leader fell since they would already know the basic functions and how to run the tribe. D4rk was a legendary leader who had the misfortune of having to leave in the middle of a world that he was winning.

jt457

Spearman
Vanargand, your a complete idiot who did a half azz job "investigating" this issue. Your wrong on many accounts! What are you five? Your just a sad woman who's good at nothing but pissing people off. Move on. This issue is closed, we told you that a million times.

DeletedUser3013

Vanargand, your a complete idiot who did a half azz job "investigating" this issue. Your wrong on many accounts! What are you five? Your just a sad woman who's good at nothing but pissing people off. Move on. This issue is closed, we told you that a million times.
Well if I was wrong, maybe KoV side of the story would probably helped you out. But you didn’t, why did any of you did listen to some random spy instead of communicating calmly to your ally? Why did you quickly take in WAL so fast? And how come Choquell got his title so fast? These questions were never answered. I do have proof of Solitude of accusing and threatening with war to me and I have proof of Dog telling his tribesmen about flushing the truth. I have all of the accounts except KoV about their side of the story. I thought you said you can keep cool head and you acting like a five year old here doesn’t help you out with that. I also have proof of Elements talking about espionage before joining Dog

DeletedUser3013

Remember KoV refused to give their side of the story and then had their men to no longer answer my questions which were trying to find the truth.

DeletedUser3013

Seriously, what is so bad that WAL admitted defeat and left to join a new tribe? Had they not surrendered, they would still be in WAL and this issue would not exist. I was once in WAL, I know of the issues that existed once D4rk had to leave. It is hard to lead a tribe that was inactive and had lost their leader. It would've been easier if that person had a hand in the management of the tribe before the leader fell since they would already know the basic functions and how to run the tribe. D4rk was a legendary leader who had the misfortune of having to leave in the middle of a world that he was winning.
It is just mostly because they are enemies and you’re right if WAL just stayed within their tribe and never merged them this will have never happened. The only that is weird why was KoV so quick in believing the enemy more than their allies? And KoV never wants to say and when you ask they get mad like children and call you names, threatening you to change your name and tribe’s name and now are destroying the rest of their alliances ever since WAL came in. Suspicious much? Still KoV never wants to answer this and I don’t even think the other members who are not in the council know what is really going on. I’m sure there is alot of propaganda about all of KoV’s allies

Dracen

Spearman
Taking in WAL is an aggressive move. If the goal is to beat WAL and combine, it is wrong to give slots to WAL players over any other tribe as the alliance was created to fight them. Its less of a problem however if there are enough slots for everyone in the alliance, but it should still be talked over by the leaders. Previous worlds this would be an act of war in most cases because of the scumbag tactics bot DOG and KOV were doing. These tribes all gave up resources in the fight against WAL, and KOV has taken the lions share by getting all the active players. Telling people to shut up about it because you don't like what they say is almost as good as an admission of guilt. If you refuse to let people talk also that makes it also look like you are hiding something. If you don't like what people are typing, you can always go read something else. As for the DOG/KOV issue, both sides suck. DOG won't get a chance to restore his honor, but Solitude can still make up his.

Elements

Nobleman
Can we all get along? Vanargand tried to get this sorted and KoV didn't cooperate. Just give her some slack, she's trying her best, but it tends to get hard when people dont cooperate. I'm no cop, but I know that when cooperation is minimal it means something is being hidden. Those are my two cents.:(

Elements

Nobleman
Please just handle this like grown ups and act like it, I am seeing lots of childish crap in this world and that makes me want to take my break early. Vanargand, Solitude Empire, Dogdrool, cherrypitt, and whoever else is involved (including meo_O) get a grip and get on with the world, dont dwell on past events that cant be reversed.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Okay this is getting out of hand with FALSE ATTACKS ON OUR TRIBE. The people who invited me to the thread are Gastrox and Cas. They were in a council chat with them and those two players, and our tribe, have been doing operations. They told me dog is betraying us and I denied it. They included my council in that chat which I showed in screenshots! I didn’t put no spy in their tribe! Also! I questioned SiN because in that dog council chat they said SiN is with us. Which later Cherry denied. WHICH I BELIEVED HER, HENCE WHY WE ARE STILL ALLIES! Those screenshots are enough evidence in betrayal! Also, The Wal players recruited to our tribe are my friends from other worlds. I denied conversation while fighting them. Choquell was also included in those chats and ONLY HE then wanted no parts in DoG. His others in WaL agreed. I told them to split between SiN and us, and everybody said they don’t want to be in SiN. They liked our tribe system better. So I recruited my friends to help us VP push. I don’t need to get with the coalition for this. Because in the past I told y’all if it was possible to recruit them to do so that I wouldn’t care because I trusted y’all. It shouldn’t be this extra crap. This “evidence” will be the reason why we wipe you from the face of the world! You disrespect our Leadership, our culture, and our honor by spilling lies! You tell paragraphs of people who betray me and put them in a spotlight as they are the victims. We aren’t to be disrespected! KoV will show you strength!

DeletedUser3013

So you deny evidence I provided and I can’t or no one else can deny yours. I never denied your evidence but deny mine? Who is really disrespectful here?

DeletedUser3013

Evidence of Dog saying he tested Choquell:

Attachments

• 6DF1305E-0C61-4591-BE6B-C9FE289FB8F3.jpeg
    6DF1305E-0C61-4591-BE6B-C9FE289FB8F3.jpeg
    875.5 KB · Views: 3

choquell

Spearman
I'm not sure what the above proves. I gave you my perspective of the situation and I see you omitted some facts so I will make sure to list them here so that anyone that checks in on this world later on can see what happened.
- Originally in this world, WAL started as BAD, a tribe led by D4rk before he went MIA without a word. He declared the world was already won while still in BP, and then proceeded to declare war with the world and stop recruitment all together. This immediately handicapped the tribe off the bat. It wasn't until 3 weeks passed that D4rk returned to pass on leadership to me. I did not come into this world seeking leadership, but it found me, and I reached out to every tribe on the server, set up systems, and rebranded the tribe, and when the world remained in coalition against us despite my attempts to rebalance the world, 7 members vs 200, I accepted that I would be fighting until my last city is gone.
-I reached out to every tribe in the world, and only 2 tribes did not spit in my face, ignore me, or stab me in the back. SIN and KOV. In SoC's case, they accepted a NAP, but then I learned shortly after they were still making plans to run an OP against me with the Coalition. After learning this, I reached out to ClamJam and his only concern was who ratted him out. Despite being at odds with the world, I was going to make sure that SOC came down with me before I get taken out for this betrayal.
-A day or 2 later, Chris Appleby reaches out to me to try and save SoC. He asks if I can ceasefire while they hold a vote to have our tribes work together. I demanded that ClamJam have no part in the leadership because I can no longer trust his word, and that we rebalance the world against the might of the coalition. The tribe ended up voting against it, but I did not find out until I saw that yet another OP was being prepared against me during the ceasefire. This sort of rat gameplay I am strongly against, and will not associate or play with anyone that hits below the belt like that. This is why I targeted SOC, and part of why I chose not to merge into DOG.
-Regarding DOG. I did not beg anyone to let me in. I simply reached out to all of the tribes, and stated my case to have the coalition broken, and return to a war with evened odds. Understandably, when you have the upper hand, why would you stop then, so DOG chose to ignore me, until a few days ago, when the tribe inactives are being eaten up by KOV they go ahead and reach out saying that they are finally willing to work with me. In the process, I am the only player involved in the talks with DOG, as I do not want to bring anything up with the tribe until I know the full proposition and are in agreement with it myself.
-The following morning, Solitude reaches out and lets me know who I am getting in bed with. The same reason I declared death to Clams, was the same concern brought up about DOG. I requested evidence, and I received it in troves. I was added to a thread where DOG players are talking about asking their ally KOV for support to low walled villas, then wiping it out with their own units. I saw messages about targeting a KOV player due to his nuke being wiped (info they only knew about because they were allies and trusted with it). And finally, I saw talks that the only reason they wanted to take myself in was to dismantle the rest of WAL, and no actual interest in the players holding up the tribe themselves. --- Of these events, I witnessed 1 such support scam where xiDomino was able to rise 100k offensive bash in 1 night because DOG requested KOV stack up a villa with level 9 walls. ---- With all of this information, and the fact that DOG ignored me in the past and in stark contrast, everyone I spoke to from KOV even as enemies, were honest and respectful about their decision to remain at war. So when KOV offered to end the war by taking in players I vouched for, it was an easy choice. I respectfully declined DOG's offer the moment I made my decision to turn them down, and join into KOV.
-Now there are some severely slanderous remarks in your thread talking about ulterior motives and betrayals. I did not come into the world with the intention of switching banners, taking over leadership, or being a "spy". I just wanted to play the game, and bash my enemies. There is a quote that Tsunami has on his profile about "Respect for all enemies. Reds one day can be blues tomorrow." I like this idea, and I try to live it. I draw the line at anyone that plays or operates in bad faith. I did not try to put a wedge between KOV and DOG, DOG managed to do that well on their own before I was even in the picture. I am sure you can go down your "evidence" and see that DOG has been talking about this long before we even spoke. ------ Also, the comment about me being promoted to leadership. You have a problem with that? I was the leader of a small tribe of 7 people taking on the world for weeks and I suffered minimal losses myself. Take a look at my bash and tell me that I have not been a capable war leader. (At the time of this post, I am #1 bash at 640k. Will post screenshot of rankings below) So stop trying to push this agenda that I am some spider and I have the world in my web. I just want to play the game, and meet some capable friends and allies to play future worlds with. WAL lost. Fine. Don't mistake my presence in KOV for some sort of refugee or spy play. I will continue to bash anyone that I am told to until the world is won, simple as that. This will be my only post regarding this slander on the forums for the record. So feel free to keep your problems in game if you want to talk there.

Attachments

• 74e5ccfccac47207153fea2f4015942c.png
    74e5ccfccac47207153fea2f4015942c.png
    650.1 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.