• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TLI

DeletedUser

Saw a TLI post. Wondered how many posts in I would be mentioned. The answer is 3. There is no TLI. Not since I left. Anything branded as such is just a cheap knock off of what I created in W3. Angels of Death is what TLI would have been had Baskee not left and I had legitimate leaders with me and not Kane and Mama.

DeletedUser

And there slowly dying on US6 one of the last worlds they had to their name. Really the last world they can be proud of is US4 and that's about it. It also looks like there dying on us5 also. I think this is the end days for the TLI name.
TLI is already dead on US5. They merged in TLC.

DeletedUser

it is all relative I would argue that Angels of Death is what TLI was always meant to be.

DeletedUser

I find it amusing, that as TLI was formed, Mario was in TLI's enemy EEK xD
The original leadership of TLI disappeared a long time ago, not when mario left, and the hate and ego that kept them together, tore them apart as you noticed XD

DeletedUser

Lol well if it is a history lesson on me I was council for TKS/TKA before EEK was formed.

DeletedUser

Lol well if it is a history lesson on me I was council for TKS/TKA before EEK was formed.
Yea, i always forget what we were called before EEK, first knights was terrible XD
Remember the hour pwned was a leader? XD

DeletedUser

I would say it shaped the entire game. EEK/TLI and the players associated will be tied to combat for the life of the game. You will never see us working with Mama or Kane again. Anyone associated with them will always be viewed poorly by this side.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I would say it shaped the entire game. EEK/TLI and the players associated will be tied to combat for the life of the game. You will never see us working with Mama or Kane again. Anyone associated with them will always be viewed poorly by this side.
Then if I was once affiliated with TLI, why do I get along with some of your members, and others who were once in EEK, and some who still are (Talking to you DC :D)

DeletedUser

Moose just because folks talk to you doesn't mean they like you ;)

DeletedUser

Then if I was once affiliated with TLI, why do I get along with some of your members, and others who were once in EEK, and some who still are (Talking to you DC :D)
I like you :O You keeep me company on this forum, also I am not Tok, The only person i had issues with in tli was pwned and that was cuz he was annoying. Honestly haven't dealt enough with other tli members to care. After the war on 2 i even took in 3 and 2 still around, kat isn't bad and carrot is.. fun

DeletedUser534

Yeah, I don't have much of a problem with TLI players, I just don't like the tribe TLI personally. I've though met a lot of great and friendly players and I've enjoyed working with them all. :p

KingEvo

Archer
I like killing stuff lol. As mentioned I play one world at a time and world 6 is my first world on tribal wars 2.

DeletedUser491

i know this is kinda late for my input but umm nothing but EEK happened on W5 they made three tribes with 200 players each and The Luminus Imperium , The Logically Chosen and Damaged INC (oh and Christiana and Guardians of the Galaxy) had to take them down with their d**m recruit every single person on server strategy....if anything it should be EEK that should be looked at poorly not TLI
I am not saying EEK is a poor tribe and neither is TLI IMO ...but they just made poor decisions and made themselves look bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know this is kinda late for my input but umm nothing but EEK happened on W5 they made three tribes with 200 players each and The Luminus Imperium , The Logically Chosen and Damaged INC (oh and Christiana and Guardians of the Galaxy) had to take them down with their d**m recruit every single person on server strategy....if anything it should be EEK that should be looked at poorly not TLI
I am not saying EEK is a poor tribe and neither is TLI IMO ...but they just made poor decisions and made themselves look bad
Seeing as the leadership of eek never made EEK passed US2, those where just members keeping the name. Closest thing to EEK since Us2 is probably AoD which is the combination of some EEK and half of TLI
Additionally EEK outlasted TLI on US1, and outright killed them on US2.