• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 10 Commentary

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser1260

OK Guys so some of the usual characters have showed up for the party. Ice I see you are your ususal talkative short answer self. Let us give some meat to responses guys. Keep it on topic please taunting is fun but let us know what tribes you represent? I would like to see more than one up here tooting their horns. Just keep it respectful please :)

DeletedUser

They let me in Educated before they knew any better. Now, like that fungus between your toes, I'm impossible to get rid of!

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
I represent OMI
They are the best tribe. The half mass recruited half wished they had the members TFR does, but OMI is still the best. Pl0x

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Turtlo took me a few minutes to figure out what that meant, that was mean :(
At least we don't have insecurity about ourselves, we don't have to hide behind a blanket every time we get scared :p

DeletedUser

Moose, can we really label it a "war" at this point? More like trading bashpoints and establishing farms right now.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Moose, can we really label it a "war" at this point? More like trading bashpoints and establishing farms right now.
Tribal Wars not Tribal Trading
War means engaged in a state of armed warfare, and we are engaged in fighting each other..in pixelated warfare lol
But yea, you asre right lol

DeletedUser

THis is the golden time, one side will fund the others academy and be the first nobled :D

DeletedUser465

OK Guys so some of the usual characters have showed up for the party. Ice I see you are your ususal talkative short answer self. Let us give some meat to responses guys. Keep it on topic please taunting is fun but let us know what tribes you represent? I would like to see more than one up here tooting their horns. Just keep it respectful please :)

Because moose and rakka were saying everything for me. xD

Apparently i've gained a reputation.

DeletedUser

OBI and TFR both got one.....missed seeing who was first...

DeletedUser

OBI technically got First Tribe to Noble A Village, but can you really count a 400 point barb? We (TFR) nabbed a 1200 pointer off an actual player just an hour behind them.

All hail the Chalupa Batman overlord.

DeletedUser465

Barbs do not count. That's actually a negative point addition to the tribe in my book