• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 10 Commentary

• Thread starter DeletedUser1260
  • Start date

DeletedUser534

That's why chalupa is #1 currently. He took an actual player. :p

Besides, we don't need to eat barbs to grow. Players are more than fine for us. ;)

DeletedUser465

This early, barbs are foooooooooooooood

Eventually you'll have to eat some barbs to tighten an area up but otherwise, you don't eat a ton of them till much much later, unless you're an Omerta descendant. lol

DeletedUser

*begins to think Moooooooose is a batman groupie...* Just saying... you don't like have a lock of his hair under your pillow or anything do you??

DeletedUser534

We're taking everybody's villa basicly. Almost everybody in the core who is not us is defensive from how I've been seeing it. :p

DeletedUser534

Here is a map for everyone's viewing pleasure. :p
map_www_us9_8b3380c56eefae948b521ed657a197a1_14418877631497.png

DeletedUser

Ummm, based on his Bash, I'm pretty sure his fangs are intact...

DeletedUser

You didn't sneak into the wrong kids bedroom... again... did you?

DeletedUser1260

Ian or Ice can you give us the image of the Top 10 Tribes, Top 10 Players and the Top 10 in OBP, let us see who is really being active up in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser658

Figured since everyone was talking about me I might as well step in lol. The TFR dream is real!

Big moves soon to come as well folks so stay tuned.

DeletedUser534

I can have a picture taken later, but currently I am unable to.

DeletedUser

Sorry, with my budding modeling career I need to strictly control my exposure at the moment... for that reason, I do not approve of any pictures of me.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Sorry, with my budding modeling career I need to strictly control my exposure at the moment... for that reason, I do not approve of any pictures of me.
What about your girlfriend, have you even gone down there yet?
So here is this doge, imagine a map. Then imagine a bunch of yellow in the middle. Then imagine a bunch of red wishing they were in the yellow.
Viola

DeletedUser

Don't forget the 2 yellow dots waving at you from the South Rim saying "don't forget me again jerk!!!!"

Last tribal map they posted was too zoomed to even show me :'(

DeletedUser534

Update on the world: OMI disbanded and their leader has been nobled by TFR. Another bites the dust and many more soon to join them.