• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribe

Tokano

Not a Mod
en.tribalwars2.com on browser or clear app data/logout fully from tw2 app on mobile and change market on login screen
Stahp converting people, Jhin. The EN market has enough server issues as it is, do you want the whole system to break?

Elements

Nobleman
That would depend on the original poster.
This will be my last week of posting. Prophet can take it from there. I am having real life issues and have had to give up game time in order to combat them. I will do the post tomorrow for old timey sake and then I'll give Prophet the reins.

Elements

Nobleman
Heck, I might even have to quit the game completely which will make many people sad, but a lot more people will jump for joy and go throw a party if that happens lol.

TheProphet

Spearman
This will be my last week of posting. Prophet can take it from there. I am having real life issues and have had to give up game time in order to combat them. I will do the post tomorrow for old timey sake and then I'll give Prophet the reins.
I do hope you’re doing well as times are tough these days. I honestly don’t mind not posting, but if you need to step out for the meantime I can continue this thread, and you can takeover when you’re ready. If this world doesn’t end early.