• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Tribes

DeletedUser

You, harassment, NO WAY! :D

My NE squad is +19 IMP villages since Grath decided to go ham on Turtle. Someone needs to do a daily map to watch how the war progresses in realtime imo.

DeletedUser

Coming from the former strategist and military planner for IMP, TFR will take them out with ease. I left b/c of... Reasons... I can tell you now that they have no concept of how to actually fight anyone other than newbs and inactives and most of their members are failed OMI players. Tried to tell them this and that they need to practice on fighting by attacking smaller tribes to the east but they insisted on war with TFR which lead to them questioning my leadership and my eventual departure.

Since then I have been fighting about 15 dudes taking minimal loses until I was banned for 2 days for harassment, which proves that they suck. About to start taking my villages back once I rebuild my offensive troops that they so kindly wiped during my absence. Been fun, I now have the highest bash points on the world lol

They didn't take your advice very well, one of their members has actually attempted using "fear" tactics on my tribe....needless to say we laughed at his 15k Bash and told him to come on over.
So he sent 8 fakes on an almost 3 day walk over to us, we sent 1 attack back and I think I heard him squealing in fear from way over there.
Needless to say they aren't a very skilled bunch, and they don't do much looking before they leap.

DeletedUser

I'm curious who is going to absorb all the refugees this time...

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
Perferably no one takes in the future refugees. I was against all the OMI recruitment they did. I wanted to use them as training for our members that were actually trainable. Without me coordinating every attack or defense in the tribe I'm sure they will all die. They sent me 150 fakes the first night after I left and I carefully picked out which were real and which were not then attacked them back killing almost every offensive army in their eastern/southern region lol

DeletedUser

I'm curious who is going to absorb all the refugees this time...
I predict CCE will attempt to recruit them (If they can get their member limit high enough that is) and XIL and TKR and just about every other tribe that's striving for a higher rank and doesn't want to work towards it.

DeletedUser

Coming from the former strategist and military planner for IMP, TFR will take them out with ease. I left b/c of... Reasons... I can tell you now that they have no concept of how to actually fight anyone other than newbs and inactives and most of their members are failed OMI players. Tried to tell them this and that they need to practice on fighting by attacking smaller tribes to the east but they insisted on war with TFR which lead to them questioning my leadership and my eventual departure.

Since then I have been fighting about 15 dudes taking minimal loses until I was banned for 2 days for harassment, which proves that they suck. About to start taking my villages back once I rebuild my offensive troops that they so kindly wiped during my absence. Been fun, I now have the highest bash points on the world lol

James and I are coming for you :p Apparently I became Public Enemy #2 in all of this... just a simple farmer minding my own business when the whale that is IMP decided to attempt to barf all over my account... 8 Nobles killed so far... more to come soon!

Harry Johnson

Mounted Archer
James and I are coming for you :p Apparently I became Public Enemy #2 in all of this... just a simple farmer minding my own business when the whale that is IMP decided to attempt to barf all over my account... 8 Nobles killed so far... more to come soon!
It would an honor to be defeated by the great farmer in the sky

DeletedUser

map_www_us9_63f60a34d9e6b6ad01a1b63d609454bb_14460971959471.png
Updated 10/29/15

DeletedUser

This is the last map I'll be posting on this community forum, and will not be updating this thread, if anyone else wants to take it up I gladly pass it on.
map_www_us9_5b1b4daff3786ea1da9810cbb0b2733b_14469528828762.png
Updated- 11/7/15

DeletedUser335

They justhug loads of tribes and pick on the other small ones :) cant wait till your death! ( Freaks ) Member :)

DeletedUser335

Does anyone know anything about WKD? I see they dont mass recruit like most do other then TFR in the top 10.

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Does anyone know anything about WKD? I see they dont mass recruit like most do other then TFR in the top 10.
They are RAD, but a bigger group. Came from W6, super elite hardcore players, their focus isn't here, though. Very good tribe, very nice leader and players.

DeletedUser335

guess i will try make a map... but idk how to put a spoiler image?