• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Just curious, who's bridge have we burned?
I mean, you're doing a really good job of burning bridges with LOL and the rest of the tribes represented in this thread. So, I mean, are you confident your tribe can sustain a war on multiple fronts like C*M has been doing? Because I can assure you, I'm the first person to tell Sly war is a good idea against your tribe. xP
It's not like you guys are useful anyway... How many C*M villages have you forcibly taken? 7 since the start of US13?

I guess it's a moot point, the argument is semantics.
You do realize... "Moot" means "debatable," right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser835

So then why did you use it as if to say something was "useless" or "invalid"?

As in the argument is useless; whether I do or do not represent LQ ultimately affects the outcome of exactly nothing.

DeletedUser

I guess it's a moot point, the argument is semantics. Whether I do or don't ultimately doesn't matter because the outcome will be the same.

I voted for Yato to win.
Hmmm, it does decide how bumpy the road is for you until than, and if you beat C*M to have the same tribes that helped you beat them turn on you it won't be pretty, and if you become a big enough threat that C*M stops fighting them and focus on yall, I wonder if L.Q can handle Defense to the degree LOL has, so the outcome is never decided nor ever goes as planned until the end.

Just ask Tokano how well challenging the world goes after you burned every bridge :p

DeletedUser1500

The ultimate point being made here is that regardless of if L.Q wants Treason to be their representative, he has claimed it and the community has accepted it.
I'll join the hate train w/ those other tribes!
...and your right Death. It is very different when you have to fight a whole tribe than just a few players of a tribe. Not saying that L.Q wont put up a good fight; especially since their top 4 are C*M players...but, the dynamics of the battlefield are changing fast.

DeletedUser

ooh ooh waht about me would you join me on future worlds?
I don't even know what world you play on, and if you play this one it's not under that name and you've never said what name it's under so I don't know if I would want to, to be honest.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Just ask Tokano how well challenging the world goes after you burned every bridge :p
It worked out very well for certain members. Quinn, MTab, Froggie, DeSera, myself, and a few others were doing splendidly... It's really only you, Ice, Lady, and Charlie who got screwed by it. You were useless on US1 anyway after US2 came out and Charlie was... Well we brought him back a few times. Ice did well holding his island. Lady migrated to US2 after we had that huge fight. It all worked out for the best.

DeletedUser

I don't even know what world you play on, and if you play this one it's not under that name and you've never said what name it's under so I don't know if I would want to, to be honest.
Oooh good my disguise is working, see treason here is how you comment on things without representing your tribe :D its call incognito, and i try to remain neutral for the most part and call the shots as i se them (sorry CM)

DeletedUser

I'm spending way too.much time in this forum... Just curious, who's bridge have we burned? If there is a lesder who is upset with me taking in their players, then please message me. We can discuss why those players decided to leave the comfort od your tribe to come to mine.

Another thing... Lets pretend that I actually did actively seek out and recruit these players... They would not have left if they thought that they were better off in their former tribe... Whether that is better off socially or strategically... Im not sure.

I think you missed the point here entirely, See you actively try to recruit the top players from tribes, WE didn't do that for the reason being shown in the forum right now, burning bridges, see WE all know better, because YES you may get high point players in THIS world, but the strong skilled active players who did work so that those players could even get that high is who you're burning the bridges with.

Nobody gets a rank by them selves, not barbmunchers and not straight up warriors, this is a tribal game if you're in a tribe you're working together whether you think you are or not, someone is getting attacked so someone else isn't, and someone is taking out someone who might have attacked someone else in the future.

So yes you keep doing what you're doing, and pretend it's all fine, yes all is fair in love and war, but some people forget in real war your enemies don't come back later and you have the option to fight with them, this is a game and after a world ends what you did on this world politically carries over to the next.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's wise or that you should, There are some things you just DON'T do and everyone who's played games like this knows it...

DeletedUser

Oooh good my disguise is working, see treason here is how you comment on things without representing your tribe :D its call incognito
The only problem with that is, it's similar to DC (in that he doesn't play this world, and without knowing who you are it's as if you don't either) except DC has accomplishments and character that is known, so he doesn't have to play this world for his comments to have merit or carry weight.
Without knowing who you are, you're just a random name making comments (which is fine) but you're not making friends or enemies or gaining any merit so I still don't know if I would enjoy playing with you or not. (not that I'm important or that you would even want to play with me)

DeletedUser

The only problem with that is, it's similar to DC (in that he doesn't play this world, and without knowing who you are it's as if you don't either) except DC has accomplishments and character that is known, so he doesn't have to play this world for his comments to have merit or carry weight.
Without knowing who you are, you're just a random name making comments (which is fine) but you're not making friends or enemies or gaining any merit so I still don't know if I would enjoy playing with you or not. (not that I'm important or that you would even want to play with me)
percisly so you can only base me off of what you have seen on the fourms. :D but before this world is up im sure ill have a reveal if you payin attention. although price i feel like we would have fun on a world together, well the same team

DeletedUser

although price i feel like we would have fun on a world together, well the same team
Maybe if you learned to spell the name correctly....:rolleyes:
But seriously, I think it's also fun to fight against your friends too.

DeletedUser1500

I think the best friends in this game usually start out as enemies...not always though.

DeletedUser

I think the best friends in this game usually start out as enemies...not always though.
theres quite a bit of truth to that, although the last time i tried to pull some enemies over to a new world they went inactive on me cept 1 :(

actually almost every time now that i think about it

DeletedUser

That's how TLI and CRC started, enemies fighting each other tend to grow respect for each other, then when a common enemy shows up respect tends to turn into friendship.

DeletedUser

I played a game before where as i launched attacks against a player we were arguing about video games in an external chat, was awesome.

I would love to try to crack Icedragon one time, though he would read my attacks like an open book xD

Status
Not open for further replies.