• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nah man its all blue!
Pshhh come on! we all know red tribe has had X area under wraps for months and we all know it's the most important part of the map.

*Ahem* Green tribe rabble rabble rabble
...Rabble.
Green tribe doesn't nearly have the props to beat purple tribe let alone blue tribe! *que for someone to take up purple tribe banner*

DeletedUser

Heyyyy, why did my laser gun sounds get removed?
Laser gun sounds are against the tw2 code of ethics (code for off topic)
Now get with the program and stay on topic, are you red tribe blue tribe green tribe purple tribe...perhaps you prefer yellow tribe?

DeletedUser

Pshhh come on! we all know red tribe has had X area under wraps for months and we all know it's the most important part of the map.

Green tribe doesn't nearly have the props to beat purple tribe let alone blue tribe! *que for someone to take up purple tribe banner*
Heyyyy, why did my laser gun sounds get removed?
ill take that as the purple banner and pssh red tribe couldnt do jack against yellow tribe before blue tribe came in and wiped them clean! and dont worry blue tribe will have X area soon enough!

DeletedUser

ill take that as the purple banner and pssh red tribe couldnt do jack against yellow tribe before blue tribe came in and wiped them clean! and dont worry blue tribe will have X area soon enough!
As if, we all know yellow tribe died off from a mass of sabo attacks and no real skill on blue tribes part.
Red tribe was working against green tribe while purple tribe was fighting yellow tribe, so no real fights were taking place.
Red tribe dares blue tribe to try and take X area!

DeletedUser1500

I don't know what tribe color is who, but someone is running across Heimkan province wearing nothing but a rainbow colored flag as a cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.