• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1952

please tell me how I've been verbally slapped around?
Maybe when you were hated, trash talked, spammed as you so put it?
Forgot to add this, We C*M (myself included and sometimes more so as I've been P.R.) have been hated, trash talked, spammed hate messages at, and much much more, and you've had to deal with it for what? 3 days? And you broke after only that long? and now you have the gall to criticize me?
Ok well welcome to the forum wars, either get used to it and stick around or don't judge people who've been here longer.

I have been reading this thread since day 1 as i am sure many others have. I, like many others, have recently become sick of Alucard and his present, unstable state. It seems like the break you took from your Top 5 updates you have lost any sort of ability to type (or think with) a level head. Now, ElT comes on to talk to you like a sensible person and your idea of a response is a wall of useless quotes and short, repeated responses with no actual meaning? I am sorry but Alucard get it together and show your peers some respect. You have done nothing to earn the respect he is giving you.

But what do i know i am just a CM inactive nobling noob from LQ, the tribe with less than half the members, points, and villages as CM. No one recruited your players, your players left because your tribe has become 5 tribes in one working separately under one banner. What do you expect when Guy 1 in the north has never seen Guy 2 even so much as lift a finger to help him? More will leave, more will quit. M4 will act mature then freak out on Treason, the world will continue to spin.

DeletedUser

With a Great brean like the blue, and a chest like this we got all the milkshakes needed to eat all the other tribes in the yard!
So that was supposed to say brain not brean . . . . great time for a typo XD also chuck way to ruin it was had apretty good thing going here

DeletedUser1949

IDK, I was starting to lose brain cells. I almost brought out my illegal laser gun again. Lol

DeletedUser1789

wait so we burned bridges??? where the h*ll was I :( as far as I know we didnt actively recruit any members of other tribes. They contacted us and we have been speaking to them for a while. Things didnt get any better for any of them and they were looking to iether join friends, or get out of a sinking ship, and get in an active tribe that works like a well oiled machine. As for the little mass message your little troll sent, its nice to be loved! Hadn't seen one since Juval. As for anything Treason says, he's his own person, only the council, or a council member can speak for us. As for C*M, well we dont care if your butt hurt, get over it. Always remember as you keep loosing villages that you declared on us. We have a long ways to go on this world yet so lets not start acting like children (if there's any kids reading you'll get it when you get older, no offence ;) So can we keep it on topic and civil pls. Just because we cant play the game all nice together doesnt mean we cant be friends here :) Or at least better enemies!!! Besides everyone wanted things to be interesting, and have a good fight, isnt that whats happening?

Cant wait to see the replies to this lol :p

DeletedUser

wait so we burned bridges??? where the h*ll was I :( as far as I know we didnt actively recruit any members of other tribes. They contacted us and we have been speaking to them for a while. Things didnt get any better for any of them and they were looking to iether join friends, or get out of a sinking ship, and get in an active tribe that works like a well oiled machine. As for the little mass message your little troll sent, its nice to be loved! Hadn't seen one since Juval. As for anything Treason says, he's his own person, only the council, or a council member can speak for us. As for C*M, well we dont care if your butt hurt, get over it. Always remember as you keep loosing villages that you declared on us. We have a long ways to go on this world yet so lets not start acting like children (if there's any kids reading you'll get it when you get older, no offence ;) So can we keep it on topic and civil pls. Just because we cant play the game all nice together doesnt mean we cant be friends here :) Or at least better enemies!!! Besides everyone wanted things to be interesting, and have a good fight, isnt that whats happening?

Cant wait to see the replies to this lol :p
Are you refering to the World message? cause i personally love it

DeletedUser

Maybe when you were hated, trash talked, spammed as you so put it?
Unless he was a part of that he wouldn't have known till I mentioned it, which was why I asked.

Now, ElT comes on to talk to you like a sensible person
I did answer his message like a sensible person...the first time, but then he repeated his meaning in different words and so I simply didn't feel like doing that and opted for using quotes of old messages.

I am sorry but Alucard get it together and show your peers some respect. You have done nothing to earn the respect he is giving you.
I give respect where respect is due, and he only showed me respect one time and that was the first time he posted as I did him. Then he started to attack my character much like you are.

And as I told him, stay here longer than a month keep chatting/debating and generally talking and keep your cool and THEN, come talk to me about me getting upset.
Because he broke after criticism of his tribe only after 3 days, It took months for me to lose my cool and only when it was more than my tribe.

As for the little mass message your little troll sent, its nice to be loved!
I think it's been made perfectly clear countless times that LOL did that and specifically sly, not C*M. You're starting to sound as paranoid as Scott from A.A.

DeletedUser

I think it's been made perfectly clear countless times that LOL did that and specifically sly, not C*M. You're starting to sound as paranoid as Scott from A.A.
This part is most true i may or may not have had a part in his encouragement hehe

DeletedUser

I would go with something this size

V never could go wrong with doing as the mods do :D VVVVVVVVVVVV

DeletedUser

Does that work? also i should say that Prince this is a huge spoiler on who i am, can you figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.