• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

but come on WoT has taken out more than just 1 CM player although small, i do believe we are on 2 working on 3 with all of them being active i think the active exchange rate between WoT and CM has been on the side of WoT.
I can't honestly say for sure, I think I even stated that I don't really know much about that front. Which is why I always kept that commentary short, because I'm not over there or involved so it's just guesses for me aside from what people show me in chats or in gen chat.

Your Treason impersonation one was pretty weak i thought.
I put real effort into that, I tried to not think much and everything (no hate mail please) lol

#redforcetobereckoned

DeletedUser

Wrong, you have no proof because you have no proof. Just like M4 had no proof.
Why do people think this is a court of law?

Asking for them to show proof is a little silly, they aren't going to and people will not care.

DeletedUser835

Asking for them to show proof is a little silly, they aren't going to and people will not care.

I'm not, because ultimately; I don't care whether he does or not. It changes the outcome of nothing. But him and M4 both claimed they had messages that were to the contrary of what me and Elt said, so we asked to see them. I'm not asking him to run a marathon, he needs to press 4 buttons to have a screen-shot and show it here.

DeletedUser

You just don't get it DC...you just don't get it!
because it gives tribes the option to say "it isn't true because you have no proof", which I'm sure you don't need me to tell you, as your question was rhetorical but I did anyways :p

DeletedUser

I can't honestly say for sure, I think I even stated that I don't really know much about that front. Which is why I always kept that commentary short, because I'm not over there or involved so it's just guesses for me aside from what people show me in chats or in gen chat.
Well you do have some people up there start asking questions silly, i believe you did that early on with the tribe leader thing didnt you?
I put real effort into that, I tried to not think much and everything (no hate mail please) lol

#redforcetobereckoned

ok this i laughed pretty good at not quite as hard thou at that baby video XD

#blueteambestteam

DeletedUser835

At least the claims that I leveled against C*M of being a barb munching MRT had a bit of truth to them. If you want to spread propaganda and rumors; we will see who is better at that game.

DeletedUser

Well you do have some people up there start asking questions silly, i believe you did that early on with the tribe leader thing didnt you?
Hahaha and we saw how well that worked out, only what three replied and one didn't really reply to the questions given.
But fine I'll do more research on the next one, and may even do a small VERY small Q&A if I get the time.

DeletedUser

when is the next update? after all this activity it feels like its been forever since the last one

DeletedUser

when is the next update? after all this activity it feels like its been forever since the last one
I want to say the last one was around 2-3 days ago, but this is me again who's dreadfully bad with dates.
I don't know maybe 3-4 days from now I'll throw another up.

DeletedUser

i found it says it was yesterday. man sure doesnt feel that way

DeletedUser1500

If you want to spread propaganda and rumors; we will see who is better at that game.
I give you the crown with no fight here. You are the best!

I also commented that L.Q was recruiting, but I noted that it was not leadership that I knew anything of. But some players are asking other players to join. I think that is ok though. Of course people are going to ask their friends and other people to join. Could I send proof, yes...but who cares? Its one person telling me that another person asked them to join, blah, blah, blah.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Let me make this as quick as possible being that the Fourth of July is tomorrow and my liver already hates me.

DC, anyone getting attacked by you knows exactly how to counter you: send you a sad message in Skype. Presto -- no more attacks for at least a week.

E.T., are you saying that 100% of your ODA/ODD came from C*M? Because if that's the case, your tribe is even more pathetic than I thought.

Neverfell, your tribe was actively in talks with LOL members while our tribes have a NAP. You wanna talk about the implications of that, or should I just leave that alone?

Red Tribe is the best tribe.

Wrasler, try GIMP. It's basically a free Photoshop, but better (in my opinion).

LQ is gross.

DeletedUser835

E.T., are you saying that 100% of your ODA/ODD came from C*M? Because if that's the case, your tribe is even more pathetic than I thought.

Neverfell, your tribe was actively in talks with LOL members while our tribes have a NAP. You wanna talk about the implications of that, or should I just leave that alone?

LQ is gross.

Erm, what? When did he say that? We were 2nd in bash and third in points before these members joined us, so they haven't affected our rank at all.

As far as diplomacy goes, keep in mind that your members came to us, not the other way around. I see three potential futures in the coming weeks for LOL.

1. You will merge with C*M.
2. Your players will leave and join us.
3. You will be crushed outright because you are surrounded.

Take your pick.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Erm, what? When did he say that? We were 2nd in bash and third in points before these members joined us, so they haven't affected our rank at all.

As far as diplomacy goes, keep in mind that your members came to us, not the other way around. I see three potential futures in the coming weeks for LOL.

1. You will merge with C*M.
2. Your players will leave and join us.
3. You will be crushed outright because you are surrounded.

Take your pick.
That's pretty big talk for someone claiming not to be the voice of LQ. I mean, by all means, come at me. I'll do my utmost to end the war with C*M and go to war with your tribe instead. I mean, what's the worst your tribe can do? Send me an invitation instead of fighting me? I'm not that scared of a report showing up in my inbox, mate.

HAHA... yeah... all that OBP and only 7 villages taken from C*M. Go take your ignorance somewhere else... there's enough of it here already.
That seems to imply that all the bash your tribe has came from C*M.

Also, even your council member, Ishkibabel, agrees your tribe should not have accepted LOL members while we held a NAP. If you guys are so desperate for war, just drop the NAP and declare war. Don't play little games like this.^^

DeletedUser835

That's pretty big talk for someone claiming not to be the voice of LQ. I mean, by all means, come at me. I'll do my utmost to end the war with C*M and go to war with your tribe instead. I mean, what's the worst your tribe can do? Send me an invitation instead of fighting me? I'm not that scared of a report showing up in my inbox, mate.

That seems to imply that all the bash your tribe has came from C*M.

Also, even your council member, Ishkibabel, agrees your tribe should not have accepted LOL members while we held a NAP. If you guys are so desperate for war, just drop the NAP and declare war. Don't play little games like this.^^

That's not my decision to make, I'm just telling you like it is. Still not sure how that implies what you think it does.

Tokano

Not a Mod
That's not my decision to make, I'm just telling you like it is. Still not sure how that implies what you think it does.
Impressive. The slightest bit of aggression and you back down. No wonder C*M isn't having any trouble with your tribe.

DeletedUser835

Impressive. The slightest bit of aggression and you back down. No wonder C*M isn't having any trouble with your tribe.

There you go again saying it's "my tribe", I literally just got done saying it wasn't my decision to make, whether we "back down" or launch on you isn't up to me. Are you having a hard time comprehending English right now? Maybe you should go lie down.

DeletedUser835

If by not having a hard time with us you were talking about when we took hundreds of their villages and several of their best players joined us, then yeah, it's been a cakewalk for them.

DeletedUser

Im still laughing at this comment as i dont see any of that happening, mostly because all 3 of these i believe are outright wrong
Aye, say what you want about them, but that group can survive what I dare say 90% of other tribes can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.