• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser61

Yeah they were in CRC in the beginning but then the whole world got in a...umm fit? (being good) about it and propaganda started up claiming they were cheating and that CRC was cheating by having them and after apparently countless support tickets were sent in demanding they quit or something happen to CRC or some such they simply deleted their accounts on the world.
If I messed any of that up Cool or Jpex please feel free to clarify, it's been a while since it happened so I may have messed it up a bit.
  1. No one made JPEX or myself quit. Each player had the opportunity to attack us however during our time 0 attacks were sent. Coolnite7 ranked #1 in bash points. For those that read my profile they knew exactly what I was working on and when as I posted step by step of builds and troops.
  2. For myself no offense there was no competition (I think the closest one as far as points was 500 behind?).
  3. As it is was pointed out above I enjoy playing startup's. To think we do not play currently is laughable. Many of you may be great friends with one of us however may not know it in-game :)
Now while all that has been said my "hidden" name allows me to play just as any other player.

What ever happened to that US Team vs the world idea? xP I'll take you on, Cool.
You have been away from sometime, which you may want to get use to the game again right?

Thats dumb . . . . people need to just let people play.

Also i like this idea of the US team pehaps a Country V country server? can that happen? PLEEAASSSEEE
My team is allowed to play worlds they choose and regardless of what other players believe (trust me I have heard it all) we play fair and love TW2 just as must as you guys. Myself I utilize excel and other tools to pre-plan builds (special thanks to a certain player). TW2 is simple math. The game is to continue building while producing troops 24/7 right? Maybe I'll have a contest to players that can suggest the fastest way to 3000 (within 3-4 days) using crowns of course :).

DeletedUser

1. No one made JPEX or myself quit. Each player had the opportunity to attack us however during our time 0 attacks were sent. Coolnite7 ranked #1 in bash points. For those that read my profile they knew exactly what I was working on and when as I posted step by step of builds and troops.
  2. For myself no offense there was no competition (I think the closest one as far as points was 500 behind?).
  3. As it is was pointed out above I enjoy playing startup's. To think we do not play currently is laughable. Many of you may be great friends with one of us however may not know it in-game :)
Thats because WoT wasnt there yet

DeletedUser

My team is allowed to play worlds they choose and regardless of what other players believe (trust me I have heard it all) we play fair and love TW2 just as must as you guys. Myself I utilize excel and other tools to pre-plan builds (special thanks to a certain player). TW2 is simple math. The game is to continue building while producing troops 24/7 right? Maybe I'll have a contest to players that can suggest the fastest way to 3000 (within 3-4 days) using crowns of course :).

OH OH I KNOW! SEt Coolnite7 as your co-op and go to bed.

DeletedUser61

OH OH I KNOW! SEt Coolnite7 as your co-op and go to bed.
lol... This may be the only reason why I enjoy startup's as I tend to go all in 100% (many late nights). After startup motivation goes down as by then I'm just tired.

Tokano

Not a Mod
You have been away from sometime, which you may want to get use to the game again right?
^^ Natural born talent, Cool. I'm ready whenever you are.

Edit: No co-ops though. I don't trust anyone in my tribe enough to have control over my account while I sleep.

DeletedUser835

I love how quickly my comment was deleted? Don't want anyone getting any bright idea's huh? Don't worry, I don't think anyone in this thread is capable of such a thing, except me, lmao.

DeletedUser1500

I love how quickly my comment was deleted? Don't want anyone getting any bright idea's huh? Don't worry, I don't think anyone in this thread is capable of such a thing, except me, lmao.
They will delete your comment and mine as well. Almost all my posts get edited or deleted.

DeletedUser

They will delete your comment and mine as well. Almost all my posts get edited or deleted.
Awww man i missed the good stuff :( can there be a thread of just deleted posts all jumbled up? cause i think that would make for an interesting story to read.

DeletedUser

Mod are faster than the human eye... true story

DeletedUser835

Our current top 5 map, colors fixed so Alucard doesn't have another emotional break-down on us,
map_www_us13_63001bb945449d227effe9e24faf3dc5_14677432143014.png

DeletedUser

So i just did a little counting today since the number of villas LQ has taken from CM was brought up the number of villas CM has taken from WoT is 7 where as the number of villas WoT has taken from CM is 61.

Taht is players who were in CM when the villa was conquered so when schu left i did not count them and i did not count after phoenix had switched, so his villas that switched do not count towards that count, because the Count said to not to count that count for counting purposes because they just don't count. http://www.tw2-tools.com/us13/conquests/tribe/305/

DeletedUser835

So i just did a little counting today since the number of villas LQ has taken from CM was brought up the number of villas CM has taken from WoT is 7 where as the number of villas WoT has taken from CM is 61.

Taht is players who were in CM when the villa was conquered so when schu left i did not count them and i did not count after phoenix had switched, so his villas that switched do not count towards that count, because the Count said to not to count that count for counting purposes because they just don't count. http://www.tw2-tools.com/us13/conquests/tribe/305/

Seems like C*M is cleaning house again weeding out the inactives.

Tokano

Not a Mod

Needs more counting.

That count is a pretty decent count though; assuming your count is correct. Can you show us (with a grid for the count of course) how exactly everything countable was counted? A visual count of the countable villages would help for those countless people who are counting impaired, like myself.

DeletedUser1500

You might as well of counted Schu against us...we are the crazy ones for bringing him into the tribe to begin with. Defense isn't hard, and its fun when your up against a strategic opponent. BUT, some people just don't get it.

...and WoT has had a nice buffer of enemy villages between us and them. I am assuming they are NAP with LOL though; which provides a nice defensive shield. Like L.Q, I would be excited to see how things unfold as you get towards our stronger players.

DeletedUser

You might as well of counted Schu against us...we are the crazy ones for bringing him into the tribe to begin with. Defense isn't hard, and its fun when your up against a strategic opponent. BUT, some people just don't get it.

...and WoT has had a nice buffer of enemy villages between us and them. I am assuming they are NAP with LOL though; which provides a nice defensive shield. Like L.Q, I would be excited to see how things unfold as you get towards our stronger players.
Oh dont worry we are working our way there, just playing some clean up i mean the core is pretty thick with red i mean you always assault with a base of fire set up dont you?

DeletedUser1500

Oh dont worry we are working our way there, just playing some clean up i mean the core is pretty thick with red i mean you always assault with a base of fire set up dont you?
Keep talking sexy to me daddy! Don't get me all excited with base of fire, overlapping sectors, left and right lateral limits!

This is a game, but I gun irl...this and COD are my conus fixes.

DeletedUser835

Keep talking sexy to me daddy! Don't get me all excited with base of fire, overlapping sectors, left and right lateral limits!

This is a game, but I gun irl...this and COD are my conus fixes.

You just waking up? Get ready for another long night of co-op abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.