• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

I've played with Deathface on US7 in mercs and I promise you it's not that complicated, one of the 5 or 6 respected enemies in C*M.

DeletedUser835

lol soo do they both get Obash for this?

Nope, Make sure to tell Inka, Gicigius, and Perses thanks for the 200k Dbash last night though M4, enjoy the month rebuild time on all those nukes, courtesy of me and Firebasezulu.

DeletedUser1500

Nope, Make sure to tell Inka, Gicigius, and Perses thanks for the 200k Dbash last night though M4, enjoy the month rebuild time on all those nukes, courtesy of me and Firebasezulu.
I would like that, but ishkibable uses a ranger on all his attacks...so, he has something for me every night. I thought after 50 or so rangers he would run out of them...but the guy has stamina! He has a ranger garden somewhere.

****spoke to soon! GOT EM!

DeletedUser

No, but everyone gets a commemorative ribbon for the occasion.
:D like a participant ribbon i love them they are sooo colorful!

ImageCompositionServlet

DeletedUser

We already gave away partitcaption trophies after you made your first post.... and so it begins achievement after your first atk... and even an kill 1 troop with 10k achievement for ur first fake... what more you people want xD

DeletedUser

Hey i got nothing going on atm, anyone have any mud to throw my way real quick?
Only 22 of your 82 villages were barbarians and you have respectable ODA/ODD numbers for the number of villages you actually took from another player. I mean... I can't really find anything in your stats to criticize you about aside from you being in C*M, which is a gross choice, but just from looking at your stats, it's probably the tribe that suits your situation best.
Yeah that'll teach you to come on the forum with your great ODA/ODD and perfect hair, white teeth and fancy hat parties...ya jerk.

DeletedUser1500

if you put in something about noble immensely then yes

but if it has to be edited, I hope they edited it to this...

if you put in something about extreme nobling then yes

In fact, to help the admins...we should change all borderline words to "noble" for them. Example: This noble noble noble Treason always noble noble. Makes me want to noble his noble.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am fairly certain this post will soon be edited to read...

if we put enough dialog going do you think the admins would be to lazy to read and we could have that stay on?

DeletedUser

I will second the motion that has previously been seconded for all of the above stated reasons.
I mod here can I get priority to this :D
if we put enough dialog going do you think the admins would be to lazy to read and we could have that stay on?
Mods can look at 1000 words and focus solely on the sentence that gets the whole post deleted. True story

In fact, to help the admins...we should change all borderline words to "noble" for them. Example: This noble noble noble Treason always noble noble. Makes me want to noble his noble.
Let me take this moment to say

Yall noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble noble.

Status
Not open for further replies.