• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
If by not having a hard time with us you were talking about when we took hundreds of their villages and several of their best players joined us, then yeah, it's been a cakewalk for them.
You say your tribe has taken hundreds of C*M villages, but how many of those were inactive players and how many villages has C*M taken from your tribe? Then, you have to consider, you've been hugging it out with all the major tribes in the top 10. It's not like you guys are exactly trying to fight it out, are you? Why fight when you have the power of mass recruitment?

I look forward to finding some L.Q villages. I may just accidentally forget we have a NAP and not read my mails for a few hours.

Tokano

Not a Mod
MODS, MODS, MODS!

But yeah, in all seriousness... I've seen all the big names in our tribe do some pretty amazing things on US1.
Ice defended for months on his small island without losing any ground. Lady Hawk revived Charlie. Sly was a general pain in the ass. I was never defeated.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Lol. Even the mods can't kill me
xP I dunno... Cool's damn good on startups and DC is... Well, he'd just outlast you. I don't think he'd actually be able to kill anyone. I haven't seen JPex play before, but he knows the game inside and out, so I would assume he's pretty good.

DeletedUser

Awww man did i really?

Yeah they were in CRC in the beginning but then the whole world got in a...umm fit? (being good) about it and propaganda started up claiming they were cheating and that CRC was cheating by having them and after apparently countless support tickets were sent in demanding they quit or something happen to CRC or some such they simply deleted their accounts on the world.
If I messed any of that up Cool or Jpex please feel free to clarify, it's been a while since it happened so I may have messed it up a bit.

DeletedUser

Yeah they were in CRC in the beginning but then the whole world got in a...umm fit? (being good) about it and propaganda started up claiming they were cheating and that CRC was cheating by having them and after apparently countless support tickets were sent in demanding they quit or something happen to CRC or some such they simply deleted their accounts on the world.
If I messed any of that up Cool or Jpex please feel free to clarify, it's been a while since it happened so I may have messed it up a bit.
Thats dumb . . . . people need to just let people play.
What ever happened to that US Team vs the world idea? xP I'll take you on, Cool.
Also i like this idea of the US team pehaps a Country V country server? can that happen? PLEEAASSSEEE

DeletedUser626

Not the whole world, I didnt give a care.

Status
Not open for further replies.