• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser835

Also, coalitions do and have worked to take down the big bad core tribes. Ask the aforementioned members of AOD how US7 worked out for them.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of lower member limit in the first 2-3 months maybe 25 members, then it slowly increases as the progression of the world increases.
That way by the time you reach endgame and 75% of the world has gone inactive you don't have something like 5 tribes with maybe 40 players active combined. Simply because everyone else went inactive out of boredom of nobling all the inactive players on the server (which is ironic yes)
Well if inactive barbed out after lets say 1-2 months time it would also go way faster cause im sure some tribes would eb left with about 5-10 people then start noticing they are the only ones left (this does include if coops are active on account too to stop account sitting abuse)

unles they send a ticket in with reason to support to allow for their account to go longer

DeletedUser

Also, coalitions do and have worked to take down the big bad core tribes. Ask the aforementioned members of AOD how US7 worked out for them.

It's just my opinion, I just don't like them.

Well if inactive barbed out after lets say 1-2 months time it would also go way faster cause im sure some tribes would eb left with about 5-10 people then start noticing they are the only ones left (this does include if coops are active on account too to stop account sitting abuse)

I agree with this. I wish inactives went barbed a lot quicker worlds would go by quicker because the village % of the top 10 would change with them going barb. And with more barbs there would be a lot more fighting because the barbmunching pointwhores wouldn't have all those players to hide behind anymore.
But this is just me talking without thinking any of this through and without doing any research on the subject. haha

DeletedUser

As much as it would suck to lose some of those players who joined you then for them to suddenly go barb, it hink it would progress the game WAAAYYYY better if it was the case

DeletedUser

Just to stay on topic so we don't get in trouble, here's a thing.
Top 5 Tribes 16.JPG Top 5 BP Tribes 13.JPG

DeletedUser

Co-Op abuse won us7 more than anything else, WTFCS ran their inactives through co-op(evident by the mere existance of DCS till the end), AoD did not.

But yes coalitions have brought down larger tribes.

DeletedUser835

Co-Op abuse won us7 more than anything else, WTFCS ran their inactives through co-op(evident by the mere existance of DCS till the end), AoD did not.

But yes coalitions have brought down larger tribes.

You sure it wasn't because Mario got beat at his own game of subversion, lying and show-boating? Co-op abuse is just as rampant in current C*M. We at LQ prefer to eat our inactives whole, lol.

DeletedUser

Co-op abuse is just as rampant in current C*M.

Guessing you heard that from your spies/traitors?
We actually eat our inactives like any other tribe, because none of us want to baby sit another account when we're doing so much fighting ourselves.
I guess we don't have the amount of free time L.Q has to where we can sit back noble inactives all day, it's prolly because we're fighting the entire world ;)

DeletedUser835

Guessing you heard that from your spies/traitors?
We actually eat our inactives like any other tribe, because none of us want to baby sit another account when we're doing so much fighting ourselves.

I guess that's why Krisg hasn't logged on in a month while his account is being sat by M4 to push your tribe in the north-east. Or how about Kwondo, did he die or something? Phatty?

DeletedUser

I guess that's why Krisg hasn't logged on in a month while his account is being sat by M4 to push your tribe in the north-east. Or how about Kwondo, did he die or something? Phatty?
Nobody is pushing Krisg, if you actually paid attention that would be why he hasn't done anything the entire time he's been inactive.
Kwondo doesn't even have a co-op to my knowledge and he only logged on once in a long while and moved some troops then hasn't been back.
It's funny that you mention these as these Inactive players were the ones you were bragging about nobling, so much well till a couple active guys got over there and killed some trains ;).
No idea what's happening with Phatty, I'm on the otherside of the world.

DeletedUser

Im still waiting on the Alucards description of the Top 5, because so far he has been the best at it

DeletedUser835

Nobody is pushing Krisg, if you actually paid attention that would be why he hasn't done anything the entire time he's been inactive.
Kwondo doesn't even have a co-op to my knowledge and he only logged on once in a long while and moved some troops then hasn't been back.
It's funny that you mention these as these Inactive players were the ones you were bragging about nobling, so much well till a couple active guys got over there and killed some trains ;).
No idea what's happening with Phatty, I'm on the otherside of the world.

Wrong, whoever is perma-sitting their accounts killed a few trains. I don't think you even want to get into C*M vs LQ units destroyed.

DeletedUser

You sure it wasn't because Mario got beat at his own game of subversion, lying and show-boating? Co-op abuse is just as rampant in current C*M. We at LQ prefer to eat our inactives whole, lol.
You know i asked Ice and LH if they were crazy joining mario when i joined that world? XD

Co-op abuse?!?! You should tell a mod!

DeletedUser1500

Wrong, whoever is perma-sitting their accounts killed a few trains. I don't think you even want to get into C*M vs LQ units destroyed.
Just because you love to make stuff up...ill post and leave.

Simple math, because your a simple guy. I divided both of our respective total bashpoints by the number of players in each tribe...
Each C*M player averages 979,237 bashpoints.
Each L.Q player averages 340,190 bashpoints.
So please compare for our amusement.

Why...Why always make stuff up? I have 100 cities...I don't have time to coop anyone. BUT...it is amusing that all that bragging you did about taking cities was from our inactive players. hahaha. I wanted to say something so bad, but I didn't know if you guys knew. So I didn't want to squash your ego at the risk of identifying a weakness. BUT since you know now...ahahahahahaha...WEAK!

Tokano

Not a Mod
I can't help it if they haven't declared war yet.
Pft, is C*M scared to war people that haven't declared war on them? :D

Haha thanks for that Alucard :D I can't tell if you were trying to beat me down verbally or encouraging me. My remaining villas are scattered unfortunately, so I don't even know where I would go.
You could always clear out your villages and come restart over by me.^^ Nothing but Barbs with a SOF tribe tag as far as the eye can see.

The whole US7 AOD crew.
Rude. We

You know i asked Ice and LH if they were crazy joining mario when i joined that world? XD
Eww.... Ice and Lady willingly joined Mario? I almost don't want to be friends anymore.

DeletedUser

C*M isn't scared to fight anyone, we just don't always bother to turn them red before taking them out, lol. Our tribe is well aware if the villa isn't blue it's an enemy, red or not makes no difference.

Tokano

Not a Mod
C*M isn't scared to fight anyone, we just don't always bother to turn them red before taking them out, lol. Our tribe is well aware if the villa isn't blue it's an enemy, red or not makes no difference.
Yeah, but red looks so much better than the ugly brown-peach color they use for names.

DeletedUser1500

Yeah, but red looks so much better than the ugly brown-peach color they use for names.
We have 26 red tribes. I would say the whole top 10, but I see some little guys jumped into the bottom. I would say we are not scared, and would argue that we have more enemies than most of the other tribes combined.

DeletedUser825

Somehow I have just earned Butcher of the Day. What a nice day for slaughter, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.