• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

witht eh way i attack i think anybody could read me like a book. i dont even bother hiding it most of the time

DeletedUser1856

I think you missed the point here entirely, See you actively try to recruit the top players from tribes, WE didn't do that for the reason being shown in the forum right now, burning bridges, see WE all know better, because YES you may get high point players in THIS world, but the strong skilled active players who did work so that those players could even get that high is who you're burning the bridges with.

Nobody gets a rank by them selves, not barbmunchers and not straight up warriors, this is a tribal game if you're in a tribe you're working together whether you think you are or not, someone is getting attacked so someone else isn't, and someone is taking out someone who might have attacked someone else in the future.

So yes you keep doing what you're doing, and pretend it's all fine, yes all is fair in love and war, but some people forget in real war your enemies don't come back later and you have the option to fight with them, this is a game and after a world ends what you did on this world politically carries over to the next.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's wise or that you should, There are some things you just DON'T do and everyone who's played games like this knows it...

Ok... I'm going to say it... I've been nice, but I can't hold it back.
Up until this morning, I have respected your ability to remain objective. However, after seeing how much you are getting verbally slapped around and how much you aren't able to remain objective, I can honestly say that you have lost all respect from me... not that you care. But, just thought you should know. At least M4 can carry on a decent conversation.

Second, for all of you people that I have "burned bridges" with:
Message me. Let's talk. Let's get down to why your members moved on. Because aside from having a great position on this world, why else would they leave to go to a smaller tribe? What is it that L.Q offers that their current larger tribe doesn't? Why do they want to join L.Q whenever they have spent so much time, effort, and coin in the larger tribes? Please someone give me a solid reason. Say something that makes sense... because if you are just going to point fingers without submitting ANY proof, then you shove your words back down your throat.

Additionally, how many times do I have to tell you that I (nor any other members of my council) actively sought out and recruited your members. There is only ONE time where my conversations with someone could be considered recruiting. This member of LOL has worked hand in hand with my tribe since the war against C*M. We established a great social/strategic relationship and after several weeks of working with him I told him that something ever happened to LOL, he would have a home here. He said thanks but he was happy where he was at the time. About 3 - 4 weeks later, I get a message saying that he and 4 others were ready to join L.Q if we would accept their request.

If you want proof, message me in game. I'll send it to you if the other member grants permission.

I NEVER told him to leave LOL. I simply told him "IF" something ever happened, he would have a home. Well, apparently, something did happen to LOL. I don't know the details...I don't care to know the details or to ask you air it out. I'm simply stating that the left LOL and asked to join L.Q. Not the other way around.

As for C*M... we never asked CrazyCannuk if he would join. Crazy came to us stating that he wanted to make things... well... Crazy. After about 2 weeks of grilling him and asking questions and trying to determine his loyalty, we decided to let him in. Because of his time in C*M, he developed some good relationships with some other larger players near us. Crazy said that the possibility of other C*M members joining us does exist. Again, I (nor my council) reached out to those members. They came to us, through Crazy, and we had nice chats with them before agreeing to let them in.

So, I don't know how I can make this more clear... I (We... L.Q) didn't recruit your members. My guess is that they saw something in L.Q that they liked. Or maybe they saw something in their current tribe they didn't like. I'll leave that up for the individual members to discuss if they are willing. Bottom line is this: don't blame L.Q because your members are no longer with you. Ever wonder why L.Q members aren't leaving to go to other tribes? Maybe... just maybe it's because the environment in our forums and messages are conducive for team-building and learning... I don't know... I may be a little biased.

(Boy I sure will eat these words if someone leaves L.Q... haha)

I mean, you're doing a really good job of burning bridges with LOL and the rest of the tribes represented in this thread. So, I mean, are you confident your tribe can sustain a war on multiple fronts like C*M has been doing? Because I can assure you, I'm the first person to tell Sly war is a good idea against your tribe. xP
It's not like you guys are useful anyway... How many C*M villages have you forcibly taken? 7 since the start of US13?

HAHA... yeah... all that OBP and only 7 villages taken from C*M. Go take your ignorance somewhere else... there's enough of it here already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, I don't know how I can make this more clear... I (We... L.Q) didn't recruit your members. My guess is that they saw something in L.Q that they liked. Or maybe they saw something in their current tribe they didn't like. I'll leave that up for the individual members to discuss if they are willing. Bottom line is this: don't blame L.Q because your members are no longer with you. Ever wonder why L.Q members aren't leaving to go to other tribes? Maybe... just maybe it's because the environment in our forums and messages are conducive for team-building and learning... I don't know... I may be a little biased.
So yes you keep doing what you're doing, and pretend it's all fine, yes all is fair in love and war, but some people forget in real war your enemies don't come back later and you have the option to fight with them, this is a game and after a world ends what you did on this world politically carries over to the next.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean it's wise or that you should, There are some things you just DON'T do and everyone who's played games like this knows it...

Up until this morning, I have respected your ability to remain objective. However, after seeing how much you are getting verbally slapped around and how much you aren't able to remain objective, I can honestly say that you have lost all respect from me... not that you care. But, just thought you should know. At least M4 can carry on a decent conversation.
You're right I don't care, because I have no intentions of playing with you, you already burned that bridge. But please tell me how I've been verbally slapped around?

I NEVER told him to leave LOL. I simply told him "IF" something ever happened, he would have a home. Well, apparently, something did happen to LOL. I don't know the details...I don't care to know the details or to ask you air it out. I'm simply stating that the left LOL and asked to join L.Q. Not the other way around.

As for C*M... we never asked CrazyCannuk if he would join. Crazy came to us stating that he wanted to make things... well... Crazy. After about 2 weeks of grilling him and asking questions and trying to determine his loyalty, we decided to let him in. Because of his time in C*M, he developed some good relationships with some other larger players near us. Crazy said that the possibility of other C*M members joining us does exist.

DeletedUser

Second, for all of you people that I have "burned bridges" with:
Message me. Let's talk. Let's get down to why your members moved on. Because aside from having a great position on this world, why else would they leave to go to a smaller tribe? What is it that L.Q offers that their current larger tribe doesn't? Why do they want to join L.Q whenever they have spent so much time, effort, and coin in the larger tribes? Please someone give me a solid reason. Say something that makes sense... because if you are just going to point fingers without submitting ANY proof, then you shove your words back down your throat.
(Boy I sure will eat these words if someone leaves L.Q... haha)
Could be that tribe level i mean i would show you proof but you know exactly what im talking about.

The CM members i can see leaving ive seen some of the inside workings there and know a bit there as well, same thing happened to the triads on W3 got really big easier management in squads. leadership lost touch with members, members become disjointd when things start to fall people abandon ship.

and to top it off the core that brought them that far gets burnt out and leaves without real replacements, the hungry join the small tribes or make thier own and wage war.
this actully happened ask just about anybody that mattered in W3 and they will tell you the same story some with more details then others.

the LoL players those 6 took me by surprise i was not expecting them to switch as they gave no indication of it before hand, and LoL has remained solid for how long?

DeletedUser1949

I'm kind of with ElT here...mostly just reading these forums out of the amusement between Treason and M4...but now there's all these "facts" and lies being passed around. Hell, Prince Alucard has now taken the Treason bait. And M4 has gotten worse. You guys are swayed too much by emotions, which don't lead a tribe. LQ has several members that would be solid tribe leaders. I'll weigh in more later, when I have time for a more well thought out message, something I encourage others to do here also.

Hatch was ...is?...the brains and solid mind over there but he has HAD to co op everyone and now he doesn't have the time.

DeletedUser1500

This is actually becoming amusing for me now. Before it was just so much drama.
For the record though...L.Q is recruiting (although it may not be the leadership of the tribe).
Second...everyone in L.Q seems like pretty good guys. I assume if anyone is fed up/burnt bridge it is because Treason put c4 on everything and blew it sky high. Now your coming to defend the tribe, but your really defending Treason's explosions. So probably some mislead frustration there.
Third...as I have said before, people come and people go. Some people are loyal to a team, some are loyal to themselves. I'm not stressing anyone leaving to L.Q. They should go where they have fun playing. Now the whole them being spies things pisses me off, but again...that loops back to your P.R. guy.

DeletedUser

I'm kind of with ElT here...mostly just reading these forums out of the amusement between Treason and M4...but now there's all these "facts" and lies being passed around. Hell, Prince Alucard has now taken the Treason bait. And M4 has gotten worse. You guys are swayed too much by emotions, which don't lead a tribe. LQ has several members that would be solid tribe leaders. I'll weigh in more later, when I have time for a more well thought out message, something I encourage others to do here also.
I just see this :D

Treason doesn't set a good example for L.Q, though ET is trying to set a different one, the deck is stacked against him and he is getting frustrated xD

It is every tribe for themselves in the end however so burn bridges if you feel it will get you the win, public opinion doesn't win worlds often, does keep them spicy though, but I will say from US7 the propaganda machine is as powerful as multiple zerker nukes...

DeletedUser

Ok... I'm going to say it... I've been nice, but I can't hold it back.

Forgot to add this, We C*M (myself included and sometimes more so as I've been P.R.) have been hated, trash talked, spammed hate messages at, and much much more, and you've had to deal with it for what? 3 days? And you broke after only that long? and now you have the gall to criticize me?
Ok well welcome to the forum wars, either get used to it and stick around or don't judge people who've been here longer.

DeletedUser1500

Forgot to add this, We C*M (myself included and sometimes more so as I've been P.R.) have been hated, trash talked, spammed hate messages at, and much much more, and you've had to deal with it for what? 3 days? And you broke after only that long? and now you have the gall to criticize me?
Ok well welcome to the forum wars, either get used to it and stick around or don't judge people who've been here longer.
That's a true statement if I have ever seen one. Its way easier to take a stacked city than survive one comment in this forum. haha

Treason doesn't set a good example for L.Q, though ET is trying to set a different one, the deck is stacked against him and he is getting frustrated
100% agree. ET is not getting a fair shot and probably wont. Treason didn't just stack the deck, he also weighted the dice, and called in a bomb threat to an elementary school.

DeletedUser1949

DC, ElT isn't frustrated at Treason...if he was he, or I, or really anyone would tell Treason to stop posting and that would be it. That easy. Tribal respect runes deep.

DeletedUser

DC, ElT isn't frustrated at Treason...if he was he, or I, or really anyone would tell Treason to stop posting and that would be it. That easy. Tribal respect runes deep.
Im not gana lie i keep reading that as E.T. and i think of the little alien fellow

DeletedUser

Aye, he dances on the line, and does get C*M relied up, relied up enemies are silly enemies.

DeletedUser

Aye, he dances on the line, and does get C*M relied up, relied up enemies are silly enemies.
and thats why i love this world, sooo active on the fourms :D E.T. just doesnt have the tact the rest of these guys do it seems thou O.O (shots fired)

DeletedUser

*gets his mod voice on*

Please be more respectful to each other and stop the personal attacks.
This chat is fun but don't get in the heated emotions of it, it is a game :D

DeletedUser

hey are there posts missing now? also death remember my talking about sabos and hating them 9 sabo missions i had 4 spies with homeguard, and the full tribe spy level thing. lost my church.

but really i coulda swore iks said pew pew pew and i was chuckling a good bit at it :(

DeletedUser

*pouting*
Fine...you just had to do your job.

*Sees Cool log on*
So lots of tribes and things happening and such, completely on topic here, absolutely nothing to see here.
We got red tribes blue tribes green tribes all kinds of tribes.
Fighting abound and just smiles and sunshine :D

DeletedUser835

Which is precisely why I stopped posting for a while, Req wanted a return to a top 5 thread- after my original outrage, I obliged. Clearly this thread is not that any longer.

The truth is we haven't really burned any bridges, we were enemies with C*M to begin with, and LoL is a tribe that's unlikely to exist in about a month with the pressure being exerted on them from all directions. If their players want to play with us, that's fine, they will be weighted against their training and skill as a player just anyone else who joins our tribe is.

To be honest, we haven't lost anything. We sure did gain though, 4 million points to be exact.
You lost.
Deal with it.

DeletedUser

*Sees Cool log on*
So lots of tribes and things happening and such, completely on topic here, absolutely nothing to see here.
We got red tribes blue tribes green tribes all kinds of tribes.
Fighting abound and just smiles and sunshine :D
Yeah go blue tribe boo red tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.