Mosteiro da Batalha Realm Competition

Discussion in 'Mosteiro da Batalha (US39)' started by CaptC, Apr 7, 2019.

1. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

Your nuke probably.

The big diffrence here is, People in GOD know what to crown, let's look at Vador, 1st place, just crowns to be first place, got wiped, got catted, but still stays. Atleast one of them is smart, and restarts.

2. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Where do you see 3k points barb

3. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

One of them is just west of you
    Funny cause your top player was talking shit about WIN about "how much we coin" and complaining and all that. Like I couldn't stand the hypocrisy as he was actively coining troops and buildings and admitting it and defending his tribe about it. But yet WIN are still the bad guys. Like make up your mind, is coining bad or good?

4. Munch Munch

Munch Munch Spearman

Oh btw it only cost 325 MOL ;)

5. SavageNeo

SavageNeo Swordsman

WIN and GOD both big coiners we got it. Geez stop whining. Doesn't make WIN any better just cuz another tribe is doing the same bs

Sledge likes this.
  6. battlegod

battlegod Axeman

Listen everyone. The game is a good game. And although there are coiners that i feel abuse it, it isnt cheating to coin up a village or tribe. It does however kill moral for those that dont do this or dont coin but a little. The TW2 game is loosing its pull to new players and older plaers. only us that dont coin that are addicted and cant stop, are still here putting up with the coiners buying worlds just because they want to say yes i won a world or 2 or 3.
    What i dont get is how the multi accounting that is obvious keeps happening. In J world i had 2 players comment they were multi accounts. in the world before that 3 players admitted it. they are still playing today. if you have to play a more than one account to win a world then maybe this isnt your game. But if the mods are going to let it go because of lack of proof or wont or cant kick them permanently then why dont we all do it? Apparently it is no more than a smack on the hand if your caught.
    Your contest was a good idea, but it is to easy to get around the rules and still qualify. So i see it being a bust just like the TW2 rules that are set. I wish you all the luck in the world with it though.

And Beez, it has been a while. still as good looking as ever.

thanxs for hearing me out
    Battlegod

7. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

Just look at GOD as a.... salvation from cocky crowners :)

8. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

4 people crown in WIN lol, but ok.

9. 2the max

2the max Spearman

Lol. The crowners starts whining about crowning.I admit i spent some crowns but nothing is more fun then taking down another crowners

10. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

Let's be honest here, 4 people crown your tribe, theres probably spies everywhere of old WIN players, or people just waiting to join.
    Several people, including you, have a village name called RESTART.
    Is that not cocky? From what I've seen you really shouldnt call it anything like that with the ammount of ''skills'' that has been shown to me so far lol.

11. Hyde

Hyde Guest

@CaptC and @Beezkneez Perhaps you should make this thread the Cry babies thread and make a new "Realm Competition" thread as this one has seriously gone off topic don't you think...

DR LURDAN likes this.
  12. Munch Munch

Munch Munch Spearman

Cmon dont cry about 4 crowners in your tribe. Just post this and we will know :)
    upload_2019-4-19_0-24-50.png

13. Munch Munch

Munch Munch Spearman

Tribe that has the highest level crying about another tribe that crowns and use it differently and more efficiently rather then leveling it to 33 and max out weapon mastery and reset tribe skill just for the competition. Smartest way of slapping yourself in the face :) Money well spent!

14. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

This IS intended to be the competition thread. I would appreciate it if discussions were moved elsewhere. I don't want to miss any battle reports because they get hidden in a lot of off-topic conversation.

Thanks!

15. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

An update on the competition status of the top 20 tribes:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. WANTED

WANTED Spearman

Look at all those ''top tribes'' hugging it out :)

17. 2the max

2the max Spearman

Not to forget WIN that have poached plenty players in other tribes to be spies and send nukes as WIN command:eek:

18. Panterraa

Panterraa Mounted Archer

This here actually goes along way. for members and I respect this. I think you also need to focus on letting players know before a world opens about the challenges. a world will opening and player will started playing then forums challenges happening that they have no clue about.

DR LURDAN likes this.
  19. CaptC

CaptC
    Staff Member

Agreed. I was unsure what I could say, when, Panterraa, and may have played this one too close to the vest, and I will take the blame for that. But I will say, this was under discussion until the very last minute. Obviously, we are trying something new, and there was lots of back and forth amongst our team, to try to get it right. So to be completely honest, it likely could not have been announced much earlier, anyway.

Hopefully when the dust settles and we see how this worked, we will be able to get announcements out earlier for the next world.

Panterraa likes this.
  20. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

No one is posting battle report? April is almost over