• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Power Ranking and Predictions

DeletedUser2732

Sigh...

Your nazi guy is inactive but being used, not a rumor, a fact.

You have 8 active people(We know who), multiple players that quit, and the rest is semi active.

You can talk cheating if you have a clear conscience :)

Also, the fact you keep a guy with a name / village names like that says alot aswell, says alot about captc too... but alright.

Wonder what would happen if I name my villages after known terrorists that did something in the USA.

DeletedUser2770

If we only have 8 active members you should report the abuse with your proof. Personally I'd be good with getting rid of the coop feature all together. They should do a no coop world.

DeletedUser2718

Sigh...

Your nazi guy is inactive but being used, not a rumor, a fact.

You have 8 active people(We know who), multiple players that quit, and the rest is semi active.

You can talk cheating if you have a clear conscience :)

Also, the fact you keep a guy with a name / village names like that says alot aswell, says alot about captc too... but alright.

Wonder what would happen if I name my villages after known terrorists that did something in the USA.
Enlighten me, who's the nazi guy?
================================================
This is the guy

upload_2019-8-26_3-45-55.png
And we 'think' he went inactive because his co op told us he is inactive
upload_2019-8-26_3-50-31.png

upload_2019-8-26_3-52-39.png

El No life = El Tiger = Death Head Co op = WIN player = Your guy who btw continued to send out attacks including nobles from this inactive account

We are a tribe with many european players - Their countries were occupied by the Nazi's during WWII.
Their relatives died. Walk around their cities you can still see what was left behind.
So your player, your US Marine Special Operations guy using Nazi names like this we find deeply offensive.
Frankly we find it very odd that any military service person from an Allied country would even consider using this name and also naming his villages after SS camps and SS Commanders.
This is not about the game, its not about our thoughts on individual players. This is about what is morally right and morally wrong, and using NAZI names like this is disrespectful no matter what way you look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2732

Butvu know, after reporting you are supposed to "avoid contact" how the hell are you supposed to do that even?

DeletedUser2770

Yeah not gonna lie that's pretty f'ed up. I had no clue. That guy has to have another coop then or active he was talking yesterday. I'm not leading anymore. Lurden was right about my goal being shallow they deserve a leader that wants to win. Dont have rights to kick Or do anything anymore. I'll still be splatting nukes on Andrea's walls

DeletedUser2718

Yeah not gonna lie that's pretty f'ed up. I had no clue. That guy has to have another coop then or active he was talking yesterday. I'm not leading anymore. Lurden was right about my goal being shallow they deserve a leader that wants to win. Dont have rights to kick Or do anything anymore. I'll still be splatting nukes on Andrea's walls

Thanks
I appreciate that

DeletedUser2770

Butvu know, after reporting you are supposed to "avoid contact" how the hell are you supposed to do that even?

I'm thinking that means avoid verbal contact. Obviously you still have to he able to hit and defend.

DeletedUser2732

I'm thinking that means avoid verbal contact. Obviously you still have to he able to hit and defend.

I get what they mean, but how are you supposed to avoid it if it literally shows on the map, is in a tribe, is on a leaderboard?

Very confused as to why this is even allowed in the firstplace, I know people got perma banned on other servers that had a german general as name.

DeletedUser2770

I get what they mean, but how are you supposed to avoid it if it literally shows on the map, is in a tribe, is on a leaderboard?

Very confused as to why this is even allowed in the firstplace, I know people got perma banned on other servers that had a german general as name.

Ok I see what your saying now. Yeah not like you can ignore it. The only thing I can think of is here in the US we dont have the same knowledge of tw2 as you all do. You grow up surrounded by the aftermath and stories from your elders. We didn't get to spend much time learning about that point in world history, which I think is a mistake. There's a lot that we could learn from that era in our worlds history. I couldn't tell you any of the names of any nazi generals, you could probably name tons of them. I would like to think if we were more educated on that, it wouldn't have lasted this long.

DeletedUser2735

Biggest problem is what type of german generals and historical happenings he used in village names etc. All of them is the worst war criminals during WW2. Not one single general/historical happening not being classified as a war criminal/criminal act against human kind And as earlier mentioned use of german general village names have been insta ban at other servers. And this banned players have not even been close to whats being written at US server. Bet innogames as a german company is proud about having a server who allows Nazi propaganda.
And there is no excuse for support not knowing about this when they get a ticket. Just google some of this names and you figure out what type of shit this is. Belive it is a rule about using offensive names, or is it other rules on US server?

DeletedUser2770

Anything that spreads hate like that should be instant ban. You won't hear any arguement from me on that. You said you bet inno is proud of it. I hope that's not truly how they feel I'd have to stop Crowning.

DeletedUser2733

I'm assuming they are looking out for Death Heads First Amendment.. I hear they can be a bit sensitive about that 1 :oops:

DeletedUser2770

Lol well we do love our bill of rights, but Inno can sensor anything they deem inappropriate here without getting into any trouble. It's probably more about customer acquisition. Not alot of new people flocking to the game the past couple years.

DeletedUser2727

Ain't that a fact, but reap what you sow and all that.
You leave a game to rot and it will do just that...

DeletedUser2770

And it basically is rotting away. I remember a few years ago the world's being packed. Now every world is filled with the same faces. Its unfortunate this game is about my only vice. Eventually I'll have to find something else to waste my money on.