• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 tribes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1535

Find the farthest yellow dot on the top left and that is where i am :( so bored all the way up here by my lonesome.

DeletedUser1500

Find the farthest yellow dot on the top left and that is where i am :( so bored all the way up here by my lonesome.
Appreciate it while you can. Somebody will come knocking on your door sooner or later.

DeletedUser1535

Jokes aside back to the main topic.
FxxuUE3.png

map_www_us13_7319f5f4bf9eb511cda364e1feb4bf0f_14585159435932.png

DeletedUser1535

Weekly news:
Rank #1 = A solid bunch of players from the looks of things too bad most are located in what i would like to call the rainbow core where all the fighting is currently taking place but im sure most of the crimson crew prefer it this way so that they can live up to their name and paint their armor in their enemies blood.Not much has been heard from this bunch aside from them taking rank one a few days ago and still plowing forward.
Rank#2= ever since the merger their OBP has jumped significantly thanks to all the new players probably adding renewed vigor into this tribe from what ive seen they been stacking villages that are in immediate danger of being taken by my buddies who are relentless on the battlefield taking shots and giving some right back.Also located in what i call the rainbow core or the valley of death call it what you want but all those colors cant exist in the same places for too long one color will soon drown out the other and i hope i am on the right side :D
Rank#3=Havent heard much about this bunch aside from the fact that they now have an academy tribe further boosting their member numbers which i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing.They seem to be massing heavily on the east side of the map most likely because someone in the forum keeps complaining there are not enough people on the east side well there you go you have a huge grouping of awe villages to keep you company now
Rank#4= By far the best tribe in this world with the least members and still coming in @ #4 hahaha just kidding i cant comment on my own tribe so ill just leave it at that.
Rank#5= walmart like the store has taken up the southern end of the world will most likely open shop soon at a location near you seems like their main stores are down in the south and i have to say their location is quite good they are not located in the rainbow core so their members are pretty much safe to grow and prosper for the time being. side note: why walmart?

Well thats all folks apologies for 0 punctuation's and the absurd amount of run-on sentences but hey i was bored and you are welcome.. TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR THE NEXT EPISODE OF BASHER BOREDOM!!

DeletedUser1500

Where the bashpoints at? That shows who is actually putting in work.

DeletedUser1535

Dont worry next episode will feature bash points both for tribes and players with a little added commentary brought to you by yours truly....Basher :p

DeletedUser193

For sure commentary is always good. Maybe lol will be up there by next update.

DeletedUser

I suggest not using Orange with Red in your next map, they are too close in colour.

DeletedUser1535

Actually now that i have given it some thought i think itll be better if someone else did the bashpoints edition someone whe knows the players from worlds past. I am just a newbie and dont know much about who is skilled,aggressive,etc. The commentary would be so much better if someone with knowledge of players from previous worlds were to do it.

DeletedUser1535

I suggest a top 5 players edition and a top 5 tribes for bashpoints :D Thank you in advance whoever you are!! :D

DeletedUser1500

I cant do it as I am biased. My tribe holds the top spots, including me.

DeletedUser1535

Was just about to say that, but i didn't so you could show-off a bit lol.. just joking. ironplus is doing some major work in CrC. He is aggressive af. I bet his neighbors hate him with a burning passion like.

DeletedUser1535

I cant say anything as im still in BP so i cant attack shet. but i hope to make a steady climb.

DeletedUser1535

Way to make me feel bad..I wont let your words dissuade me tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.