Top 5 map

Discussion in 'Yburg (US25)' started by CarelessPuma, Aug 23, 2017.

1. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Irish will promise you hookers, but you won't ever get any. Still waiting for some from my World 18 days :C

sir weldon dunbarr likes this.
  2. irishgirlyme

irishgirlyme Spearman

They're in SIN on Y. Why else do you think so many COS joined the tribe? :D

3. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Well, us23 is my last world. So if you could pass over my address to them hookers... that'll be great xD

4. OarfishOrifice

OarfishOrifice Spearman

Don't make me report you

5. OarfishOrifice

OarfishOrifice Spearman

I'm knee deep in hookers in SIN Mr cold dog. I don't know what happened to you guys on 18 but damn did she produce this time....

6. sir weldon dunbarr

sir weldon dunbarr Axeman

They almost had me with all them hookers . I resisted for now

7. sir weldon dunbarr

are you still on en 30 ?

8. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

Nah, I quit there. With a few idiots we had in our tribe blocking the growth of others, and work starting again, I didn't see a need to put more time into that world.

9. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

We won 18 with the promise of getting hookers from Irish. Don't know if I need to go to Irish herself to collect or what... HueHueHue

10. sir weldon dunbarr

VAG and LIT have officially merged . game set match for US 25

11. tfoxworthy

tfoxworthy The Veteran

I was low key hoping they'd fight. That would be an interesting war. VAG is mostly made up of some pretty solid players. interested in how LIT would do against them.

12. cokky

cokky Berserker

Well we did fight first so there is that..... Went pretty well for us tbh though they got their licks in as well. The will was knocked out of them i think but They are solid guys just not enough of them to stop us. a big ole kumbaya moment before we decide what to do next i guess. personally i hope it is a smaller tribe miss those yah it is fun to swim against the stream and they got there chance to do just that this time but of course you eventually have to face the facts your not getting anywhere. It will probably be me next time seems to be a cycle for me still trying to find the perfect way to make a 20 man win a world.....

sir weldon dunbarr likes this.
  13. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

cocky doing another merger to win another world while doing nothing? Shocker.

14. sir weldon dunbarr

maybe 50 to 60 to take down a world . 20 isn't doable I don't think

15. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Yeah 20 members is not doable for elite players. Not enough tribe members to internalize

lord teja likes this.
  16. lord teja

lord teja Axeman

20 is doable, you just need 20 people like me.:D:p:)

On a serious note, if 20 people really want to commit themselves to the game, start at the same sector more or less in batches of 3-4 players together in intervals of 1 hour in between the batches to land in the same province and start moving outside quickly, with solid battle tactics, defence tactics. solid offence and coordination and making up for the drawbacks of your fellow players. 20 is very much doable. but 1 player quitting has a huge impact on this style of play. EOD, is it worth it? i don't think so :)

17. cokky

cokky Berserker

correct teji (yes it pains me to say you are correct lol) if it was 20 players like me you weld a few others your right. as for doing nothing that is a crock like always either top bash or next man up so bite me coldog. Also you have never lead any world that i can think of you are always a follower.

18. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Good luck trying to find 20 top tier players that wants to play the game 24/7 to win it. You also need top notch diplomacy

19. coldog22

coldog22 Guest

You sat on your thumbs on both world 18 and world 23 with low bash and cities. I've been one of the three leaders in W*P for a long time you idiot.

20. lord teja

lord teja Axeman

prolly not possible :p i do see many players staying after us25 or en30.